Holy sh*t

I walk out the house with a smile on my face

I walk out the house with a smile on my face. I just told the guys about my latest date with Val. It was great, we went to a diner and she finally let me pay for everything. I hate that she has more money than me but hey, at least one of us are successful. I continue walking until I get to my motorcycle. I love this thing. It's a Ducati Multistrada V4 S that's black with red trim. My greatest investment.

I hop on the motorcycle and start it up. I pull out of the driveway and speed off down the road. I plan on going to take a walk by the docks. It's beautiful out there, I go there once a week to clear my mind of everything.

Once I make it there I park my bike and start heading down the long street. As im making it to one of the ports, I hear loud talking. Me being the nosey person I am, I hide behind a tree and listen to what they're talking about. It's a group of people holding guns up to each other. I can't lie and say that I'm not a little scared, but now I definitely can't let them know that I'm here.

A car pulls up and three people get out. I don't think the other people realize that they're there until they step into the middle of the circle. The shortest one with the mask speaks to the big guy on the other side, "So Gianni, why were you trying to fuck with my shit? I thought we were cool and you decide to double cross me? You know I don't take kindly to traitors." She says with authority and anger leaking from her tone with a heavy French accent.

Her voice sounds so familiar, I just can't put my finger on who it is from this far.
The big guy, Gianni, laughs. "Long time no see old friend, I'm sorry about this but you got something I need. And I tent to always go for what I want, doll." I see her eye twitch at the name, and she holds her hand behind her back and she slowly walks up to Gianni. She holds a gun up to his head and speaks, "it was nice knowing you home, but this is goodbye" and she pulls the trigger.

I gasp silently as all the people that were behind Gianni's guns go up towards her. She starts laughing and walking away until my phone rings and everybody's attention snaps towards me. Fuck. The lady looks at me and just stares, I stare at her in fear, what will she do to me? Maybe I can talk my way out of it. As soon as I go to open my mouth I hear a gun cock, my head whips to the side as I look at the person pointing their gun at me.

In a split second, the lady is running towards me and the gun goes off. She grunts in pain and only then do I realize that she's been hit. More gunshots start going off but my focus is on her. She looks me up and down and then lays on her stomach. She looks over at the battle and sighs in relief. Just as quick, she gasps in pain. I bend down towards her just as she calls out to somebody. When the person runs up I almost gasp at how much he looks like Val, "Putain d'idiot, why'd you have to go and save a stranger? The fuck were you thinking Valentin?"

My eyes go wide, Valentin? Holy shit. No wonder she sounded so familiar, it's only then do I notice her mismatch eyes. She grabs who I'm guessing is her brother by the shirt and looks him dead in the eyes. "They tried to hurt what was mines, and I don't take lightly to that" her voice weak. Wait did she call me hers? I break out into a blush and look at her brother, his brows shoot up and he looks at me before looking back at her. He mumbles "we'll talk about this later. Come on kid, you're coming with us because if my sister dies, you're going down with her."

My eyes widen as I nod, I look down at her and whisper, "I'm sorry Val" then her eyes close. I look at her brother just to see that he's already looking at me. He tells me to help get her up so we can put her in the car. We lay her in the backseat and I sit back here with her. There's another guy in the front seat with him.

While driving, he starts talking " what's your name kid?" I move some of the hair out of my face and answer, "my names Milan. And I'm not a kid. Why do you and Val look so alike? I mean i know you're siblings but you two shouldn't look this much alike. And what's your name?" I only stop talking when I realize I'm rambling. He laughs, "you have a nice name Milan. And if you aren't a kid then how old are you? Valentin is my twin sister and my name is Valentino." Im shocked that she has a twin I didn't know about but not super shocked, there's obviously a lot I have to learn about her.

I yawn and answer him, "thanks, I'm 20, how old are you? And that's cool, I didn't know she had a twin." He looks back at me in the mirror and chuckles, "I'm 29, kid" he emphasizes the word kid and I'm left in shock. I've been talking to a 29 year old woman this entire time? When I myself just turned 20? Oh my. I just stay silent after that. As him and the guy in the passenger side talk.

•••

We make it to this huge mansion that has an at least 20 ft gate around it with a giant D in the middle. The guards let us in and once we pull up in the garage, we get out. Valentino carries his sister and I just follow. We end up in some hospital room and he sets her down on the small bed. He starts speaking to the doctor in French so I zone out.

3 hours later I see Val opening her eyes and I rush over to her. My eyes start to water, she's alive
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 My eyes start to water, she's alive•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••