Gym

It's been a month since the accident and me and Val have grown so much closer

It's been a month since the accident and me and Val have grown so much closer. I've been coming over her house almost everyday. Me, Valentino, and Armani have become friends as well. Right now I'm in Val's gym getting some reps in. I'm currently shirtless cause I sweated through my whole shirt.

I get up and go to the punching bags. I get into a fighting stance, my form almost perfect. I've been trying to get it just right for about a year now. I got it down for the most part but it's just the angle I can't get right. As I'm getting ready to swing, there's a tap on my shoulder. I freeze up, I hate when people see my body. I've very insecure about it. I slowly turn around to see Val standing there. She looks me up and down slowly, checking me out. When she reaches my eyes, she smirks, "you look good"

I lean down and grab my towel and put it over my head, getting the sweat out of my hair. I look down at her, a blush creeps up my face "thanks Val." She puts her hand on my chest and leans up "of course baby."

I keep my eyes on him, even as I slowly trail my hand down to the edge of his shorts, my nails clawing at his stomach

I keep my eyes on him, even as I slowly trail my hand down to the edge of his shorts, my nails clawing at his stomach. I can tell he's nervous, he should be. I lean up to his ear and ask, "can I try something?" Slowly he nods his head. I dig one of my nails in his abdomen, not hard but enough to just barely hurt, "words Milan." He gulps, "yes." I smile lightly, "good boy" he starts blushing furiously. My smile only widens, slowly I trail kisses down his stomach, leaving a trail of lipstick . Once I make it to his shorts, I'm kneeling. And I've never kneeled for a man. But for this one? I'll do anything.

I look up at him silently asking for consent. He nods his head and I bite my lip lightly. Slowly, I pull his pants down and for the first time in a while, I'm shocked. I can tell he's big and he's not even hard, or fully naked yet.

I look up at him and he's staring down at me with his lips parted. I look back down and pull his boxers down. My eyes go slightly wide at the sight. He's so beautiful, I voice my thoughts and he only gets redder. He's slowly getting bigger as I pick him up in my hand. Slowly, I stroke from tip to base and watch as he grows. It pulses in my hand and I smile, it's so big.

Finally, I open my mouth and start. I circle my tongue around his tip. I look up at him when he softly moans just to see that he's already looking down at me. I wink at him before opening my mouth wider to fit around his thick length. I slowly wrap my mouth around his dick and start sucking. He squeezes his fist together, looking like he's barely holding it together. I go deeper and hollow my cheeks out.

I grab what I can't fit in my mouth and stroke at the same tempo. I take him out my mouth and lick one of his veins. He moans and I smirk, I put him back in my mouth and start sucking. Slowly, I drag my teeth gently across his length, his moans have me dripping. I trail my hand down to my skirt and slide it off, I move my panties to the side and glide my finger across my clit. I play with it for a while, only torturing myself more before I slide my fingers in. Slowly, I pump in and out.

Milan loses his composure and grips my hair with his hand and pushes my head down, making me go impossibly deeper. I gag and pull him out my mouth. I grip his thigh with my nails and he whimpers. "Do that again and I'll stop and leave you with no orgasm. I'm in charge here, always remember that." He shakes his head and whimpers again, "yes ma'am." I let go of his thigh and give him one last look before starting back.

I continue to suck his dick and he's a moaning mess, falling apart at my hands. He only encourages me to go harder, I suck in my cheeks and use my tongue at the same time, fingering myself at the same pace. I take him deeper and gag, my eyes watering. Fuck he's big. He groans one last time before coming in my mouth. I pull him out of my mouth and wipe the cum that was dripping down my chin off and lick my fingers. I swallow all of him and look up at him. He just stares down at me, watching me continue to finger myself, panting hard. Three last strokes and I come undone. I moan loudly and grip onto his thigh. Once I come down from my high, I stand up and look at him.

He looks back at me and smiles "you look so pretty when you cum Val" I blush and look away. Wait, blush? I need to get my shit together. I look back at him and grab him by the neck, pulling him down to my height. I kiss him hard, our tongues swirling around, fighting for dominance. I win easily and take control of the kiss. I pull away and smile at him, "you did good baby" he smiles and looks away "thank you". I drag his face back towards me and give him one last kiss, "put your clothes back on so we can go upstairs" he nods his head and does as told. I put my skirt back on and make sure we're both situated before I grab his hand and lead him back upstairs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••