See you in my dream

Going back Phaya took a shower and threw himself in his bed exhausted.
"Tharn, I miss you , I miss your smile ,I miss your voice, I miss our happy days . I miss you Tharn" Phaya murmured while his eyes closed and finally fell asleep.

"Phaya , ya, Phaya, wake up what are you doing ? What kind of manager are you huh ? Tharn needs you . He asked me to tell you that you will both meet at  Dean caffe "
"What?" Phaya opened his eyes and found himself staying on a chair in  front of a stage and  Mirae , another manager was shouting at him .
"What are you asking what ? You really fell asleep while your star was working hard . "

Looking around Phaya didn't understand what was going on . He knew this was a dream but was looking so clear ,then he remembered... "Where did you say Tharn is waiting for me ? "
"Dean caffe " the young lady said and Phaya rushed there letting the young one flustered on her place

It didn't matter if it was a dream or not , it didn't matter if it was not real , everything Phaya wanted right now was to see his Tharn again so he ran afraid that he would wake up without having the chance to see him .

Opening the cafe's door Phaya looked fast around to find the face he wanted to see so much and once he saw it he rushed towards him and hugged him tightly .

"Phi Phaya, you are crushing me Phi " Tharn said patting his back .
"Tharn, I missed you so much" Phaya whispered tenderly in his ear making Tharn shiver.
"Phi, are you ok ? " Tharn asked after his soul came back to him . The way Phaya was behaving was really strange.
"I'm ok now "
"If you are ok then let me go , you are killing me " Tharn said jokingly but Phaya shivered.
"Tharn ..." Phaya said letting him go from the hug and grab his shoulders
"Hum?" Tharn answered looking at Phaya strangely. The way his manager was behaving was kind of strange.
"Never say that again"Phaya replied in a serious tone making Tharn worried .
"Phi are you ok ?"
Seeing Tharn being worried Phaya changed the subject fast. "I just missed you "
"You didn't look like you were missing me a few hours ago when I was working and you were sleeping ." Tharn answered mockingly.

If it was a few years back , he would get really annoyed by the young one's behavior but right now just hearing his voice made him happier than ever. It was the voice he wished to hear so much for the last two weeks.

"I always miss you Tharn, even when sleeping or awake , I always miss you so please, please I'm begging you don't ever leave my side ." Phaya said grabbing the young one's face shocking him.
"Phi..."
"Promise me "
"Promise" Seeing the older one being in a bad state of mind Tharn promised and Phaya looked like  he relaxed a bit.
"Phi , seriously, are you ok ?"
"I'm ok, now I'm ok" Phaya answered smiling, touching Tharn's cheeks tenderly making him shiver again.
"Phi Phaya..." Tharn called softly seeing him coming dangerously closer to him .

The call was supposed to make Phaya realize that he is to close but instead of that made him get closer.
"Phi , don't do this " Tharn wishpered looking around, and Phaya remembered, he was at fault when everything started .

He was kissing Tharn outside and those crazy fans crushed him . If he was not doing that Tharn would be ok now .
It was his fault. Looking around Phaya moved away from Tharn leaving some distance between them. Dream or not, he won't make the same mistake again.

"I'm sorry" Phaya said staying down on the chair and asking for a coffee.
"Phi Phaya, you are behaving really strange"
"Am I ?"
"Yes " Tharn said looking at him worried.
"I'm just tired" Phaya answered having a taste of the coffee that just arrived a moment ago.
"Should we go home then ?" Tharn said but with his voice a ring was heard between and Phaya knew it was the end .
"Tharn, I lo...." He wanted to tell him that he loves him before everything ends but it was too late . The alarm he set before going to sleep sounded loud and his eyes opened instantly making his eyes get wet in a moment.

Getting up from his bed, Phaya washes his  face .
Looking at the phone, he didn't see any new notification from Phi Mock, so chronic fatigue gripped him again.
When will it all be over?
When will Tharn come back?
When will it be possible to see him in reality and not just in dreams?

A lot of questions occupy his mind and with heavy legs he took the keys from the table and went to the car to reach the hospital.

It was not taking him a lot of time to reach the hospital and he was already entering the lounge where is boyfriend was laying for the last two weeks without giving any signs of waking up.

"Phi Mock?!"
"Ah, Phaya, you are here already? Did you get rest?" Mock asked worried. Phaya was no different from the morning.

"Phi Phaya , are you ok , I'm sorry Phi, I promise I'll come back to you soon . Please don't stress yourself too much na. I'm sorry Phi" Tharn said approaching the two but the only one who heard him was Mock . If he would still be a human then at this moment seeing the state of his loved one he would cry bitterly , but right now he didn't even had tears to fall.