Come back to me !

"Phayaaaa" a loud cry of happiness resounded throughout the hospital hall when the young boy opened the door of the hall where Tharn was still lying motionless, but could not be heard by the person who was being shouted at.

"Tharn, are you here? Tharn... Tharn I'm extremely tired right now. I miss you Tharn, I need you Tharn" Phaya said looking around. He was terribly tired and needed to feel the presence of his loved one.

"I'm here Phaya, I'm right here in front of you" Tharn replied trying to touch him but his hands went through Phaya's body as if he wasn't there.

"Arghhhh" Tharn shouted in annoyance. "How did it got to this? How did I've got like this? Why can't I remember? damn it".
The fact that he couldn't do anything at times like these, the fact that Phaya was now crying on his knees in front of him, the fact that Phaya looked so tired and he couldn't do anything stressed him terribly so he ran to the bed where he was lieing and tried to enter back in his body again and again without success.

"Phi Phaya" another voice was heard and Tharn turned around to see the owners voice and he got startled in the place .

*"Hello , Phi Tharn . Where are you? "
"Nong Zoo! What happened? Why are you crying? Is everything ok ? Are you alone ? Nong ?! " Tharn answered worried. He was about to get home when he got the call and Zoo was sounding like he was crying.
"Phi Tharn, please help me Phi" Zoo said crying terrified.
"Where are you? "
"I'm in Deep Forest park Phi "
"What are you doing there alone ?"
"I....."
"Doesn't matter wait for me , I'm coming. Wait there , don't move from that place ,I'm coming, don't worry Nong, I'm coming to you " Tharn said and ending the call drove faster to the destination.
Reaching the point Tharn got out from the car to look for Zoo who was no where to be seen .

"Phi Tharn...." Zoo said and Tharn turned around.

*Bang*

Next moment a terrific pain in his head made him drop his phone and fell down looking at the guy who just stayed down beside him smiling and saying something that Tharn couldn't hear.

"Phi Phaya, what's wrong Phi?  Get up " Zoo shouted terrified seeing Phaya on his knees and crying so much. So he grabbed his arms and dragged him on the sofa than stayed by his side  patting his back.
"Nong Zoo..." Phaya answered looking down "I'm so tired , I want Tharn back nong"
"I'm here with you Phi , it will be ok , I promise" Zoo said putting his head on Phaya's back  and if eyes could murderer than Zoo would be dead now because of the way Tharn was looking at him . 

That day,  someone hit him from behind, and Zoo, was smiling like a maniac. But what was the most terrible at the moment was that the same Zoo was hugging his Phaya.

"What is going on? Phaya? Don't let him touch you ..." Tharn said annoyed trying to grab Phaya's face and to his surprise his hand didn't pass through it and his voice reached Phaya's ears who got startled and jumped on his feet.

"Tharn...." Phaya said looking around. He felt it , Tharn touched him and he said something.
"Phi Phaya are you ok ?" Zoo asked worried staring at him .
"Zoo, did you hear it ? "
"Hear what ?"
"Tharn " Phaya answered happy. He was hearing Tharn's voice and was not a dream.
"I didn't...." Zoo answered looking strange at the person in front of him .
"But I did. Tharn say something, say something Tharn" Phaya shouted happily.
"I'm doing it Phaya , " Tharn said trying to reach him again but was not working again. It was looking like it was just a moment. "I'm sorry Phaya , I can't ... I'm sorry "
"Tharn, Tharn, say something Tharn " Phaya shouted continuously but Tharn's voice didn't reach him again  so he stayed down desperately.  He definitely heard him ,he was sure but somehow they can't communicate again.
"Phi Phaya calm down Phi" Zoo said calmly and Phaya got up from the sofa and stayed down on the chair beside Tharn's bed .
"Come back to me faster baby!"