I missed you

"Welcome back Nong" Phaya said grabbing his face softly as if being afraid of hurting him and kissed him tenderly.

"Should we go home ?" Than said looking worried at the wounded Phaya who was not looking good but somehow, his gaze gave him chills. In the most normal way a wounded person should look mentally tired but the way Phaya was looking at him now was making Tharn gasp for air.
Grabbing his neck Phaya kissed Tharn again, this time more hungrily his tongue entering Tharn's mouth who escaped a moan making Phaya kiss him more feverish.

"I missed you Tharn" Phaya said giving Tharn a moment to breath than kissed him again grabbing his head with one hand and his back with the other  forgetting about th loo poole wounds he was having .
Just the heavy taste of blood, made Tharn react pushing Phaya away , looking worried at the blood falling from the corner of his mouth.

"Phi Phaya, let's go home and take care of your wounds please, you are worrying me" Tharn said but Phaya grabbed him closer again .
"Don't worry babe , I'm completely fine . See ?" Phaya said kissing his neck, then his Cheeks, his forehead, his nose and approached to kiss his mouth again but Tharn reacted at the last second avoiding his kiss and  grabbing his  hand draged him home . On their way home , Phaya couldn't take his eyes from his lover , afraid that just a look away and Tharn will disappear.
"Phy? Are you ok ?"
"Baby , please tell me I'm not dreaming!" Phaya said worried that everything could be a dream and when wake up he won't be there anymore.
"AH*" Phaya shouted in pain when Tharn flicked his forehead.
"It hurts?" Tharn asked smiling sweetly
"Of course, why did you done that ?"
"If it hurts then you are not dreaming. I'm here , and I will always be. I will never leave your side again my cute darling" Tharn answered grabbing his cheeks and Phaya's eyes got wet , tears falling down his eyes unstoppable..
"Don't cry, don't cry , oi, baby , why are you crying, please stop crying otherwise your wounds will get infected.
"I'm so happy...." Phaya said hugging Tharn tight.
"Phi, I'm driving, do you want us to have an accident?" Tharn asked concerned and Phaya got away instantly. The word accident hit him hard.
"Are you ok Phi? "
"I'm ok , keep driving, be careful on the road ,let's talk home " Phaya said in all the seriousness.
"Hm"

Reaching home the two just entered the apartment and Phaya pushed Tharn into the wall kissing him feverishly.
"Phy... Let me .. clean ... Your... Wounds...." Tharn manages to say among the little escapades when Phaya lets him breathe.
"Later.." Phaya answered kissing him again grabbing his face and his neck not giving Tharn any chance to speak again.

"Ah, Phi... " Tharn said trembling trying his best to still use his legs even if he felt like his legs will give up soon . The way Phaya's tongue ravished his mouth, the way Phaya's hand was handling his body ... He really wanted to lay down and let his lover handling him till the end .
As if Phaya had read his thoughts, he bent down a little and took him in his arms carrying him to the bedroom where he laid him on the bed and started to unbutton his shirt  leaning over him and start kissing him feverishly , leaving love marks behind. Their heart was beating in unison right now , Tharn belongs to Phaya and Phaya belongs to Tharn. The place where they could feel safe and home is each other's heart so the two embraced each other with longing and desire , each one making the other feel the love they had for him .

After their love sessions Phaya fell asleep tiredly, it was expected that he would finally fall asleep after all the time he struggled. Now that Tharn was safe and sound in his bed Phaya finally fell asleep peacefully.

"Ah, so stubborn...." Tharn said looking at Phaya's face .
Getting out of bed, Tharn went and fetched disinfectant, medicated cream and bandages to tend to his wounds and when he came back he found Phaya crying in shock.

"Baby , what's wrong ? What is it ? Why are you crying? " Tharn said worried running to him and grabbing hi shoulders.

"You are here " Phaya answered grabbing him in his trembling arms  "I thought I was dreaming " , he added sobbing hard , trembling from all his body.