Not Fair

"Phi come here please. Let's talk here "
"Ok ok , let's meet there " Yay said and rushed to the park to meet Phaya .
.....,...........

Just a few minutes passed from the time Phaya asked Yai to meet him and sounds of heavy steps grabbed his attention turning around just to be hit and fell down blood gushing from his head.

"Ah, so that's how it was.... " were the last words Phaya said before passing out.

No one knows how much time passed from that moment but Phaya opened his eyes instantly when cold water touched his body.

"Hi ! " A young boy said smiling sweetly and Phaya felt his blood boiling in anger .
"You dare ? "
"I do "
"Are you the one killing Tharn?"
"I am "
"Why?" Phaya couldn't understand why was he doing that? When he knew from the beginning that he and Tharn were together , why would he hurt him? They never did anything against the rules, Than was considering him as his brother so why ? "

"Ei, come on , don't tell me , you don't remember?" The young boy said still smiling but this time his smile was looking creepy.

"NONG ZO, DON'T PLAY WITH ME" Phaya raged but the young boy laughed loudly.
"So you don't remember" Zo said disappointed. "I guess Tharn is the reason you don't "
"What are you talking about? What should I remember? "
"If you don't then don't , You both die . If you forgot then you don't deserve to be alive." Zo said disappointed but still smiling.
"Just tell me what should I remember" Phaya said impatient and Zo got more angry the smile disappearing from his face .

"I really wonder Phi, how can people forget bad events and be happy forever,and other need to live with that pain all their lives. That's not fair Phi Phaya" Zo said and grabbed the gun staying on the table beside him one tear falling from his eyes. He couldn't understand how that could be ? how could he live in pain for the last 20 years but Phaya and Tharn be happy out there ? How could they forget all the events and live happily while he needed a psychiatrist just to be able to breath ,not talking about being able to live normally .

"You.... You promised to stay by my side " Zo said loosing control of his emotions for good."You both said you will always stay by my side ,but you all just left me there by my side , why ? And now what ? You don't even remember me ? Phi Phaya that's not fair Phi , that's not fair. Not fair Phi, not fair" Zo shouted from all his lungs but finished by wishpering, falling into his knees crying his heart out.

In the end he was the one left there, in the end his friends forgot him there, in the end no one remembered him . At the end of the day , no one cared for him , so his heart clenched and he felt like he couldn't breathe.

*Everyone needs to die, they are not your friends, they never were. If you want to not suffer anymore just kill them all* someone said and Zo turned around crying.
"But they were my friends!"
*Zo, why are you lieing yourself again? Aren't you in pain?*
"I am , I am in so much pain Phi*
*And who is to blame for that *
"Them...."
*Then kill them both and everything will be alright , trust me*
"But ..."

"Nong Zoo...." Phaya said grabbing his attention and Zo looked at him crying ."With whom are you talking Nong?" He added looking worried at the crumbling boy in front of him.
If before he was so angry with Zo ,now he was worried. It was looking like the two of them forgot something important. Even if he couldn't explain what , it was looking like the three of them meet long time ago and the only time he could think it was when they were kids . It was having to do with the fire they were caught in the orphanage he was living when he was a kid ? Then that means Tharn and Zo were raised in an orphanage too? But Tharn was having a family, and from what he saw until now ,Zo has a family too, so whatever he was thinking about nothing was right and what was the most wrong was that Zo was looking like he was having a conversation with someone, but there was no human being there apart from them.