40 days

"Phaya, Phaya, wake up. How did you even fall asleep like that?" Mock said softly touching Phaya's shoulder and he opened his eyes slowly.
His face was looking signs that he was crying all night so Mock looked at Tharn and asked him with his eyes what happened.
"I'll tell you later Phi , please help him ..."
"Phi Mock , are you ok ? Is everything ok ?" Phaya asked worried seeing Mock looking seriously at some point.
"Huh?" Mock  turned his gaze to him "you're supposed to tell me if you're okay? Phaya, why were you sleeping on the floor? and why do you look like you've been crying all night? Did something happen with Tharn?"

"Phi Mock, Tonight I almost lost Tharn, Phi. What should I do Phi? If I lose Tharn I don't want to live anymore. I don't want Phi" Phaya said and burst into a bitter cry and Mock didn't know which side to divide into. On the one hand Phaya was crying bitterly and on the other hand Tharn seemed to be getting impatient. A black shadow surrounded him and Mock was surprised. Something is happening with his brother. Was it Phaya's words that affected him?

"Phaya, stop saying that please. Tharn can hear you. How do you think he would feel hearing that" Mock said worriedly looking at the image in front of him where a horrible black shadow enveloped Tharn.
"But Phi?" Phaya murmured crying and Mock hugged him tightly.
"Please calm down before it's too late. Please Phaya, please" Mock said softly looking worriedly at the image in front of him.

He was very surprised when a person appeared in the middle of the room and he couldn't tell if it was a ghost or the angel that Tharn had talked about, but he ran to Tharn and with a touch the shadow that surounded him disappeared instantly.
"Ya, you should watch what you're doing. Trust me, you don't want to be totally absorbed by this black shadow. You'll be dead before 40 days are up."

"He will what ? " Mock shouted rushing to the place where Tharn and the angel were talking forgetting about Phaya. "What do you mean he will die in 40 days , Tharn what is he talking about ?" He said grabbing the angel by the collar to everyone's Surprise.
"Phi Mock , who will die ? Who are you talking with? " Phaya asked looking around and not seeing no one. "Who will die Phi Mock ?"
"Huh? " Mock turned around facing Phaya shocked. He really forgot about him. "Aaaa, I was talking at the  phone , don't mind me . They said the deal we had will reach a dead end , that's all. "

Mock was glad that that he had not taken off his phone headset otherwise he didn't knew how will he explain everything to Phaya.
"Oh..." Phaya answered somehow sceptical. It was not looking like Mock was talking at the phone but there was no other explanation so he decided to half believe that.

"So what exactly happened?" Mock asked looking at Phaya but the answer was actually for Tharn.
"I don't know Phi , he was like always but then next moment started to convulse and his heart almost stopped" Phaya said starting to worry again .
"That ...  Was my fault Phi. I mean not necessarily my fault but I am to be blamed too. Actually, last night I meet a ghost " Tharn said confusing Mock who reacted next second forgetting Phaya was there ." A, what ?"
"That's what I'm saying to Phi . I don't understand how did this happen" Phaya answered thinking he answered to him making the two look at him in surprise.
"Yes that's strange" Mock said and than making a sign to Tharn to continue .
"Yes Phi , I got scared too but in the end she was not dangerous. Anyway , she said she have some friends who can help me with my mission so I tried to go with her and meet her friend . When I was out from this room ,my heart started to fall so I was forced to come back ." Tharn said and Mock finally understood what was going on the night before.

He still wanted to ask again what was his mission but Phaya was there and even if he would ask he knew Tharn will not say anything. But what was worring him the most was what the angel said a moment ago.
In 40 days his brother will die for real if he won't accomplish his mission. What was that ? Why was Tharn keeping that for himself.

"Phi Mock are you ok Phi?" Phaya asked worried. Looking at Mock's face ,it was looking really strange.
"I'm ok Nong, don't worry. I'm just having lots on my head. Don't worry"
"Are you sure?"
"Hm , I'm sure" Mock answered showing a little smile , but his eyes were showing worry. He was worring till now because of his brother condition but the thought that somehow Tharn could die , the thought that he could lose his brother for ever shaken him strongly.

"It's your fault " Tharn said gritting his teeth looking angry at the angel who didn't understand how did Mock see him and all the most, how could he touche him.
"Who is that guy ? "
"Huh?"
"The guy who grabbed my collar, who is him ?"
"Phi Mock ?! .... He is my big brother , why ?" Tharn asked confused, the way ,the angel was looking at his brother was looking like troubles.