A childish love confession

Left alone, Phaya took Tharn's hand and put his head down. He felt very tired, both mentally and physically. It had been three weeks since Tharn had been in this situation and he showed no sign of waking up.

He had just closed his eyes and a familiar voice filled his ears.
"Phi Phaya..."
"Ah, another dream" Phaya thought and opened his eyes to find himself staying down on the white sand in front of the sea.

Next to him sat none other than Tharn.
Without thinking too much, Phaya hugged him and Tharn hugged him tightly to his astonishment.
The dream he had now seemed somehow... different. If the dreams he had until now had in them fragments of their past, this time this dream had nothing to do with the past.
"Phi Phaya, I miss you Phi" Tharn said hugging him and Phaya opened his eyes in surprise. Missing him? what was happening? "Tharn?!"
"Yes Phi?"
"why are you missing me?" Phaya said still holding him in his arms as if he was afraid that if he let him go, Tharn would disappear forever.

"Can't I miss you Phi?" Tharn whispered in his ear and Phaya felt a shiver go through him. What kind of dream was this? it seemed so real.
"Phi you didn't answer me…" Tharn continued to whisper making Phaya freeze for a moment.
"Yes you can, I miss you too Tharn. I miss you so much that I feel like I'm dying every day" Phaya finally answered.
"I'm sorry Phi, it's my fault" Tharn said and a tear ran down Phaya's neck, who finally let go of his embrace.
"Why is it your fault Tharn? What is your fault?" Phaya said wiping the tears from his cheeks.
"That I don't remember Phi" Tharn said looking into the other's eyes.
"What don't you remember Tharn…?" Phaya asked in surprise. This dream was really strange. Was he the real Tharn? or was it his heart's desire again?
"I don't remember what happened that day Phi. If I would remember then I could come back to you. But I can't, Phi" Tharn said with tears in his eyes
"I missed you so much Tharn" Phaya whispered  convincing himself that this was not just a dream.

"Tharn... How did you get here "
"What do you mean Phi ?"
"This is my dream, Tharn "
"I know Phi "
"You Know ?" Phaya asked surprised. Was this for real?
"I know it's your dream Phi , but I'm glad this is the sea and not a dark room again " Tharn said and Phaya freezes. That means this was the real Tharn and that day too . Grabbing his hand Phaya hugged him tightly again.
"Phi Phaya you are crushing me" Tharn said smiling tenderly and Phaya let go of the hug and looked at him lovingly.

"Phi Phaya! are you ok?"
"Tharn, I missed you so much" Phaya said and caressed his cheeks with both hands his finger passing over the other's lips making him bite his bottom lip closing his eyes
"I missed you so much Tharn" Phaya whispered softly and approaching him their lips touched lightly then crushed in a kiss.
It felt so good. Having Tharn in his arms it felt so good . Their kiss was tender in the beginning with so much miss between the two but than it became feverish and Phaya pushed Tharn down on the hot sand and kissed his neck his hands traveling under the other' s clothes making the latter trembling under him .
"Phaya ..." Tharn moaned his name under him making Phaya go back to kissing his lips again .
Turned them around Tharn pushed himself over Phaya and kissed his neck lifting his shirt, he took it off and continued to kiss his chest, leaving traces wherever he could.
While Tharn's kisses were going down, Phaya felt like he was losing control and gently grabbing his face, he pulled him towards him and kissed him, taking off his shirt that was between the two of them.
When the bodies of the two had touched a new wave of desire, pierced the two like a fire that consumed them.

"Phi Phaya" lying on the warm sand Tharn said softly looking into his eyes "I promise I will find a way to remember and I will come back to you without fail"
"Hm, I'll wait for you" Phaya answered, placing a few strands of hair that had made their way on his face and were ready to enter his eyes, then he kissed him lightly.
"Tharn!?"
"yes?"
"I love you... I love you more than the sun love the light and the moon love the stars. I love you more than the sea loves the sunrise and the flowers love the drop of water" Phaya said full of love and Tharn smiled childishly.
"Ah, i see. In the meantime you have become a romantic"

"You..." Phaya answered ashamed but the next second started to tickle him "how dare you make fun of my love confession"
"Phi wait , phi, ha ha ha , Phi Phaya wait , I can't ...." Tharn said but got interrupted by Phaya who kissed him again .
"I love you Tharn. I want to say this before I wake up "
" Phi, when you wake up . I want you to know that I'm......."  The words Tharn wanted to say didn't finish . Phaya opened his eyes  to see Mock who was already calling him for a while.

"Phaya , you should go have a rest home . You will get sick " Mock said worried staring at Phaya who seemed a bit lost .

"What did he want to say ?" Phaya said looking at the wall in front of him .
"What do you mean Nong ? " Mock asked surprised by Phaya's reaction
"It's your fault Phi , I couldn't hear everything Tharn said because of you " Phaya said anxiously and Mock blinked a few times confused not understanding what exactly Phaya was talking about.