Mixed Feelings

"Come back to me faster baby!" Phaya said caressing his cheeks tenderly.
Phaya decided to wait for Mock to come, to be able to ask Tharn if he really talked to him or it was an illusion due to fatigue and the desire to be with him.

In the meantime, Silence fell on both sides. Phaya had fallen asleep with his head on Tharn's chest while holding his hand, Zoo had been called by the manager and had to leave for Tharn's peace of mind, and as for Tharn, he was sitting on the edge of the bed next to Phaya and watching him while he slept . The fact that he remembered a fragment was proof that he would soon wake up, and that gave him hope.

"I'm he...." Mock said opening the door but he was interrupted by Tharn who shushed him to shut up.
"He just fell asleep not long ago " Tharn said slowly afraid to not waking him up. He knew it was not possible for Phaya to hear him but at the same time it was because it was a moment when he heard him.
"Why are you whispering? " Mock wishpered back smiling?
"Because he can hear me sometimes" Tharn wishpered back and Mock shouted in surprise "HE CAN WHAT?-"
"Phiiiiii" Tharn shouted while wishpering but was too late , Phaya woke up.
"Phi Mock, you are here ? " Phaya said standing up slowly.
"You could hear Tharn?" Mock said turning around "But how ?"
"So it was true... " Phaya answered nodding slowly thinking about that time then he realized "SO IT WAS TRUE? PHI MOCK, DID THARN TELL YOU THIS? " He added grabbing his shoulder excited.
"SO IT WAS TRUE? YOU HEARD HIM? " Mock asked back excitedly grabbing his shoulder back and smiled big.

"Eishhh, you both, you are making too much noise" Tharn said and Phaya got startled, he heard him again and this time was extremely clear. Looking beside him Tharn was looking at them annoyed . Letting go to Mock , Phaya tried to reach Tharn but he disappeared the next moment.
"Where is he ? What is this ? Tharn? " Phaya asked confused but he didn't hear Tharn's voice anymore.
"Phi Mock, I just saw him but then he disappeared Phi " Phaya said grabbing Mock shoulders and getting startled again . Tharn was shouting confused too asking Mock what was going on.
Looking beside him Tharn was making a scene too so he tried to reach him again but he disappeared again . Something was off so Phaya tried to touch Mock again and Tharn appeared again.

"Phi Mock " Phaya called softly a little bit still confused.
"Yes? "
"From this moment I'll use you as a transistor"
"What? "
"Let's stay down " Phaya said grabbing his shoulders and looking besides him. Seeing Tharn, a tender smile appeared on his face.
"Let's all talk now " Phaya continued and Mock looked at him confused. "It looks like I can see Tharn if I touch you so please allow me to do it "
"Oh?!" Mock answered looking at the two confused. Phaya was touching him before too but never was able to see Tharn, so why now ?

"Tharn, did something happen? Phaya , was touching me many times before but never was able to hear or see you so , something might've been happening for this to happen. Not talking about the fact that he could hear you today " Mock asked worried, he didn't know if he should be happy or he should worry.

"Today , I remembered something" Tharn answered coming closer to them "I think is because of this "
"You did ? " Both asked at the same time looking at each other than at Tharn.
"So what did you remember Baby ? How did the accident happen" Phaya asked softly and next moment an unknown sadness appeared on Tharn's face making the two worry.
"What happened baby ? "
"What happened Nong?"
"There was no accident, at least to the point I remember, there was no accident. But seeing that I didn't wake up after I remembered this ,that means there is more to remember.
"So what did you remember now Baby ? " Phaya asked hopefully. He wished the things Tharn remembered would help him and Yai to discover the truth faster.