Who Is The Culprit?

"So, Nong, let's start with the beginning. First of all, what happened, why is Tharn in the hospital?" The young lawyer asked after taking a seat at the table. Knowing already that the police are involved, this means that it was an accident or worse, someone tried to hurt him.
"Phi Yai, it's my fault" Phaia answered trying to be strong but his voice was shaking terribly.
"Phaya, don't say that, if it were up to you, you'd keep Tharn in a crystal ball so nothing could touch him. I know that better than anyone. So, tell me what happened step by step" Yai said patting him on the shoulders softly.

"It all started last month when we went out to a restaurant to have dinner together. We celebrated 5 years of marriage and we wanted to have a special evening. Neither of us expected that one of Tharn's fans would be in the restaurant. I tried my best to make it as private as possible, even now I don't know how that person was there. In the morning the whole country knew that we were in a relationship. You know Tharn is shipped with Nong Zoo. They have a lot of fans who want them together. Do you realize how some of them reacted when they found out Tharn was in a relationship with his manager?" Phaya said remembering what happened then.

"I can tell. And then?"
"Tharn and I started receiving messages threatening to break up, that Nong Zoo is suffering because of us, that we don't deserve to be happy, that we should die. In one of the concerts, Tharn was attacked by a fan who threw water on his face. I was terribly shocked, for a second I thought it was sulfuric acid. Once, he received a gift from a fan, a knife full of blood and a dead kitten. Tharn was in shock for several days, he could not stop crying, Nong Zoo and I sat next to him and tried to calm him continuously. In the end we had to resort to medication. We tried to always be one of us next to him. Nong Zoo tried to talk to the fans and some of them understood and supported it, but there are still some who still haven't understood.
Three weeks ago he and Nong Zoo had a concert, everything went well, we did not have any incidents. In the end Nong left with his manager and I left with Tharn. When we got into the car, I was called by the secretary that I have an urgent meeting and I can't miss it. Tharn promised me that he wouldn't stop anywhere and would go straight home, so I didn't panic too much. We have security at the gate, so nothing bad can happen. The guard will take him to our apartment, so everything should have gone well, but I don't know why Tharn didn't go to the apartment, but rather took it in the opposite direction. I don't know why ?"

"Can I have Tharn's phone?"
"I don't have it, Phi, Tharn's phone is missing. I and the police looked for it but we couldn't find it"
"No wonder" Yai said with a sigh. "What I can say so far is that it may be the work of a 'fan' or it may be the work of an enemy. Do you know anyone who would wish him harm?"
"Phi, Tharn has no enemies. How could he have enemies? He has never hurt anyone, he is a very nice person with everyone, energetic, sweet, cute" Phaya answered somewhat annoyed. He was absolutely sure that Tharn had no enemies, someone like Tharn couldn't have enemies even if he wanted to.
"However, there is a possibility that someone will want to hurt him, Phaya, if that person did not exist, then Tharn was not now in the hospital struggling between life and death." YAI said trying to make Phaya understand that was not necessarily a bad fan but could be someone around them . It was true that there were those fans who tried to hurt them but the fact that Than was not going home that day might be because someone called him and asked to meet somewhere and he trusted that person, or can be something else. The fact that his phone was not found proves that Tharn had a phone call and that means it's someone from inside ,or he could've received a message and that means was someone from outside.

"Who is with Tharn right now ?" YAI questioned Phaya. He knew Phaya would not let Tharn alone but what if he left him with someone who can be the culprit.
" He is with Phi Mock  and Nong Zoo called to tell me that he will go see Tharn later ."
"I know Mock is his brother but what about Nong Zoo, how much trust you have in him ?"
"I trust him , Phi. Nong Zoo was always by his side . He already knew from day one that Tharn is my husband, so there were no reasons for jealousy or anything. We were teased by him so many times that I forgot to number. He is a nice guy, Phi. " Phaya said confidently. Zoo could not be the culprit in any way. He always stood up for Tharn.
"Hm, don't you think you trust him too much ?" Yai questioned him . If what he thought was true then the two will get really hurt.
"I don't, Phi , this is the truth."
"Ok, let's hope it is the true. Let's keep in touch." Yai said after talking for a while and Phaya got up to leave too.
"Nong..." Yai said turning to face Phaya who was walking behind him.
"yes"
"Stay next to Tharn all the time. It's ok to leave him with Mock, but the rest, everyone is in the same situation. They are suspects." Yai said pressing Phaya to understand the seriousness of the situation. Not only the fans and haters were the suspects at the moment, but also his friends.
"Ok Phi"
"Ok then we'll keep in touch" Yai said and left in a hurry while Phaya left to see his darling.