An unexpected guests

"Nong Zoo, with whom are you talking Nong?" Phaya said, and Zoo lost his composure more.
"Ha ha , so now you are pitting me ?" Zo laughed looking straight in Phaya's eyes  pointing the gun at him. You should die now , say hi to Tharn from my part . I'll see you in hell soon " Zo said seriously ready to shoot but was grabbed from behind in strong arms shocking both of them one more shocked than the other.

"I'm sorry Nong, I remembered, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry so please forgive us. Even if you were the youngest,you were the strongest. I'm really happy you are alive till today nong . So please forgive us . We were weak so we forgot, but we will be stronger. I'm sorry,  I will always stay by your side , I won't be weak anymore. So nong , please stay with us "
"Tharn?!?!?!" Zo said turning around in shock. Just a moment ago Tharn was in a hospital bed , waiting to die so he couldn't understand what Tharn was doing there . Just if it was his imagination.

"Tharn, you wake up ?" Phaya said with mixed emotion . He was happy that Tharn woke up but he was worried too ,it was not the best time for him to be there.

"Ah, I thought you were in my imagination but it looks like you really are here . " Zo said grinning happily " is a good moment for a reunion before everyone dies"
"Nong , I know you are in pain, still I can't imagine how much pain you can have in your heart all these years. The truth is we never leave you nong, it was because of the shock we had we forgot everything. We were not as strong as you. I'm sorry for that nong but now you are not alone anymore, you can give me back my burden now . Thank you for keeping it on your back until now. Thank you Nong but now it's my turn to keep our burden. " Tharn said hugging him warmly taking the gun in his hand.

Truth to be said , Tharn and Phaya were always able to calm him before too so not remembering the past made him lose control more than ever. Still now that Tharn remembers,Zoo calmed down slowly in his brother's arms.

"Phi....it hurts"
"I know, I'm sorry, it's my fault" Tharn said and Zo's hug became stronger while crying out loud.

"FREEZE" Yay shouted loudly breaking the door down shocking the three guys inside the room and lots of police officers entered the room surrounding the three who were still stunned in their place.

Getting out of shock first, Zo held out his hands to be handcuffed.

"Phi!?" Zo said looking at Tharn who was still lost in shock
"Hm?!"
"Thank you for remembering." Zo said smiling tenderly while was handcuffed.
"I'm sorry for not remembering earlier, Nong"
"It's ok I forgive you " Zo said, and left, taken by two police officers letting the two and Yai inside the cabin .

"I'm leaving too, let's talk later. Nong Tharn, I'm glad you woke up and Phaya, sorry for being late. Let's catch up later. " Yai said and left too, leaving the two looking at each other ,one of them looking puzzled and the other happy.

"Sorry for being late Phi! I really missed you " Tharn said approaching Phaya who was looking like he still couldn't believe that Tharn was there in front of him. "Phi?!" Tharn said approaching more and touched his face making Phaya hissing in pain .

Just then he realized how hurt was Phaya so he untied him fast tears falling down from his eyes unconscious, then hugged him by beside putting his head on his shoulder. It was looking like happiness was not born for them . From the time they were small , they needed to be in pain  until now. Just because they forgot that terrible pain for such a long time was a blessing,now all he could hope was that Phaya never remember.
Thinking about that Tharn didn't  realize when Phaya turned around to hugg him.

"Welcome back Nong" Phaya said grabbing his face softly as if being afraid of hurting him and kissed him tenderly.