Another half ghost

Day after Day passed with Tharn trying to remember why he was in that situation, with Mock threatening the angel and trying to find out about the 40 days and with Phaya who sometimes was having dreams with memories from the past making him resist one more day and another day , day by day.

"Phi Tharn, I brought a friend to you . She said she saw something so we are here to tell you" The ghost from last time finally came back.
Tharn was losing hope that she would ever come back, so when he saw her he was really excited , not talking about the fact that she was bringing new hope with her .

Mock was there and he really wanted to put lots of questions but considering that Phaya was there, he decided to listen carefully to the discussion between the three.

"So what do you know " Tharn asked impatiently and the little Ghost laughed " ah, I see, impatiently much huh"

The older one approached Tharn and looked at him carefully.
"I will never understand why they would hurt you . Your eyes are so sweet and you definitely look like a very calm boy "

"What do you mean ? Who was hurting me ? "
Tharn asked confused.

"Phi, I'm not dead either. I'm like you " The older girl said looking at him sadly. "My boyfriend is in the same state of mind as yours and I'm in same state as you. I don't remember much of what happened to me or why but I remember I was on the street running of something and there you were . I think you had a car accident because your car was crushed. There was  a man going out from the other car. He was having blood on his head , I think he got hurt too, he had a baseball bat in his hand. He seemed somehow annoyed in the way he walked. When he got to the car you were in, he hit the windshield several times, shouting and cursing. I don't remember what he said but I know he hit the windshield of the car countless times then he got back into the car he was in before and hit the car you were in until he pushed you into the woods then my memories end, I don't remember anymore, I don't remember anything more".

While she was telling the story, the young ghost, or we can call her half-ghost, let herself down and put her hands on her head, clutched her hair in her fists and trembled terribly while she told the story of what happened, a sign that the scene she had witnessed was terrible.

"Nong , I don't know what or why exactly happened to both of us but I know that nothing in this world is not happening for nothing"
"Hm..." Tharn mumbled than remembered " wait, you said you are like me , then how did you reached here. When I tried to get out I almost died "
"That's what I'm saying Phi , when I took her out nothing happened to her but when I got you , you almost died " the little Ghost said troubled , remembering she almost killed Tharn.
"That's what I was talking about too" Tharn said agreeing with the little one .

"Maybe my situation is more serious, who knows," the young half ghost said with a sad smile. "Maybe I'm more close of death than anyone thinks . Nong will you make me a favor?"

"What is it ?" Tharn answered with a question and the girl smiled sadly again . The question she intended to say was hurting her terrible.
"Nong , if you will wake up one day and I happen to really die please tell my boyfriend that I really loved him , that I'm sorry for not being able to keep my promise and stay by his side forever. Tell him that I'm proud for being his girlfriend and that I will always love him. In death or life .
That if there is a next life I will do my best to find him and be with him again because he is the best man in my life . Tell him that I'm thankful to him for whipping my tears and bring happiness in my gloomy life , thank you for being the light in my dark nights." She said tears falling down her face . In the end she stopped talking because her voice broke in crying.

"Phi don't worry you will not die . I promise I will tell him that but I'm sure you will not die " Tharn said hugging the one in a warm embrace "
"What are we gonna do Nong?" She kept crying in Tharn's arms.

On the other side of the room there was Mock who couldn't keep his tears anymore.
"Phi Mock ! What happened? Why are you crying? Phi ,don't worry, I'm sure Tharn will come back to us " Phaya said worried, seeing Mock crying. He was in so much pain and forgot that Mock was in pain too , he is stressed too. Tharn was his brother so of course he was in pain too.

"Phaya , I will leave Tharn with you . I just remembered I need to go somewhere. I will be back " Getting up from the bed Mock left to find the girl in that room . He needed to know how bad her situation was.