Part 11

I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude for the incredible love and support you've showered upon the story. Your enthusiasm and engagement have been the driving force and motivation.

Your support means the world to me, and your votes can make a significant impact.

So continue clicking on the star if you liked the story and share your feedback and thoughts.

Once again, thank you for being such an amazing audience.

With Love

Crystal

------------------

Laksh stood there, surprised and somewhat perplexed, as he witnessed Ragini and Sanskar dancing together. Despite his inner conflict, one undeniable thought echoed in his mind—Ragini looked beautiful. It was a realization that struck him unexpectedly.

In the midst of his confusion, Laksh grappled with conflicting emotions. He loved Swara, she was the one he envisioned a future with, not Ragini. Ragini, in his perception, was a typical traditional girl. How could she, of all people, be dancing so gracefully? Laksh expected her to make a fool out of herself on the dance floor, waiting for that moment to feel some form of superiority.

However, much to his surprise and inner turmoil, Ragini danced with grace and poise. Her movements were fluid, that smile, he felt irritated. It was an unsettling experience for Laksh, as he struggled to reconcile his preconceived notions with the reality unfolding before his eyes.

After the dance, Ragini excused herself and walked first towards the washroom and later, wanting some peace, headed towards the balcony.

As she stood there gazing at crowd and then the open sky a sudden noise startled her

Turning she found man speaking on phone

But she was surprised seeing him and so was the man who quickly ended the call and gave her a sweet smile

"Ragini"

"Mr.Mathur" they both greeted each other

"What are you doing here alone miss" Arnav asked

Ragini sighing "Just need a moment to clear my head"

Arnav further asked "Did you enjoy the party?"

Ragini (nodding) "It was nice."

Arnav gave her a cheeky smile "You know, you're stunning tonight."

"You're flirting with the wrong person"

Arnav chuckled "Are you taken? Is there someone special in your life?"

Ragini doesn't reply creating awkwardness between them

Arnav, after a deliberate pause, spoke, "You know, there's a creature that's always wrong about everything."

Ragini, caught off guard, asked, "What?" Intrigued, she was eager for an explanation.

Arnav teasingly replied, "A husband." He wore a mischievous grin, anticipating her reaction.

Ragini, amused, responded, "Really?" Her laughter echoed, appreciating the humor.

Arnav, with a tinge of apology, explained, "My wife says that"

Ragini, realizing her initial judgment was off, Her perception of Arnav began to shift.

Casually, she inquired, "By the way, why isn't your wife here?" Her curiosity sparked a new line of conversation.

Arnav disclosed, "She's back home. Angry with me, actually." His expression hinted at a mix of regret and amusement.