Part 15

Next day, Ragini arrived at the hospital to meet Rudra. As she entered Rudra's ward, she wast aken by surprise when she encountered Abhay there

Before Rudra or Sanskar could introduce him, he jumped to start a conversation with Ragini.

Abhay smirked, "Well, hello there, beautiful! Is this a hospital or a place where angels like you visit? 

Ragini raised her eyebrow at him and looked towards Rudra, asking him who he was.Before Rudra could reply, Abhay spoke up, "Oh, where are my manners? I'm Abhay, the friend of the two Kadoo's here."

Ragini chuckled, finding his self-introduction amusing, "Kadoo's? Seriously?"

Abhay grinned, "Well, why not? It suits these two of them perfectly, don't you think?"

Ragini burst into laughter

"By the way, I must say, your laughter is the best medicine. Doctors should be taking notes!"

Ragini chuckled, "Flattery won't get you very far, Mr. Abhay."

Abhay, with a mock expression of shock, replied, "Oh, no flattery here, just stating the truth. Now, let me ask you a question that's been circulating lately?"

Ragini nodded, curious.

Abhay began, "Why did the Bollywood actor bring a ladder to the bar?"

Ragini, anticipating a typical joke, questioned, "I don't know. Why did he?"

Abhay grinned, "Because he heard the Drinks were ON THE HOUSE"

Abhay's flirtatious nature became more pronounced, drawing the attention of both Sanskar and Rudra, who gave him death glares, clearly not impressed by Abhay's antics. However, Ragini seemed to take it in stride, finding Abhay's flirtations amusing.

Attempting to defuse the tension, Abhay assured them, "Relax, guys, I have no bad intentions towards your sister." Sanskar, visibly irritated, snapped back, "She's not my sister." There was a moment of silence as Rudra, Abhay, and Ragini looked at Sanskar, surprised by his abrupt remark. 

Quickly realizing the slip, Sanskar corrected himself, stuttering, "Friend, she's my friend." Abhay couldn't help but pass a teasing smile to Sanskar, enjoying the discomfort he caused.

Sanskar excused himself saying he had some work and in his usual stoic demeanor, he pulled Abhay along with him with a forced smile.

Abhay, on the other hand, waved a sweet goodbye to Ragini, adding a playful wink that didn't sit well with Sanskar.

Sanskar, guiding Abhay down the hallway, couldn't contain his annoyance. "What was that wink about? You're pushing it."

Abhay grinned, "Just having a bit of fun, Sanskar. Lighten up." to which Sanskar smacked him on the head clearly irritated by his behavior

Meanwhile, back in the hospital room, Ragini sighed. "I find Sanskar quite weird. He's so guarded."

Rudra defended, "He's been through a lot, Ragini. You can't judge him based on the surface.He's a good person, just carries the weight of his past."

"Yeah, and that doesn't mean you.." she wanted to say more but stopped

Rudra looked at her, confusion etched on his face. "What do you mean?"

Ragini went straight to the point, "Did you know Sanskar is Laksh's brother?"

Rudra nodded, "Yes, I knew. When you called me and explained everything, I already knew about Laksh and Sanskar being brothers. Honestly, I was glad when you decided to break off the engagement."