Part 16

Dear wonderful folks,

I sincerely apologize for the delay.

For the past few weeks, I've been swamped with office tasks, leaving me with little time to edit chapters or write. February was incredibly hectic, and March shows no signs of slowing down.

Nevertheless, I'm back with an update.

I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to give a star  and share your thoughts and feedback.

With love,

Crystal

----------------------------------

In the quiet of the night, Sanskar's words resonated in Ragini's mind like an unyielding echo. She lay there, grappling with the unexpected sincerity in his apology and the depth of his feelings. His confession had pierced through the layers of her anger, leaving her in a state of confusion and vulnerability.

Similarly, Sanskar lay awake, wrestling with his own thoughts. The inexplicable connection he felt with Ragini weighed on his mind. Despite his attempts to understand the depth of his feelings, he found himself entangled in a web of emotions, a realization that Ragini held a significance he hadn't fully comprehended.

The night unfolded, leaving both Ragini and Sanskar in a state of restlessness, each trying to navigate the uncharted territory of their evolving feelings.

—----------------------

The same evening, In a dimly lit office room, the tension between Anirban Roy and the mysterious man escalated.

"You were supposed to just threaten him, not become his guest again and again!" the man spoke angrily

Anirban looking unbothered "I was just aiding, i didn't sign up to be your puppet. I don't need to follow your every command."

Man further getting frustrated with the tone, grabbed Anirban by the collar, and yelled "Listen, I paid for your bail, not for you to act as you wish! If you try to harm my plan, I swear I won't spare you."

Anirban got angry, pushing the man away "I don't need threats. I know what I'm doing."

As Anirban walked away, the man seethed in frustration, realizing that the one he thought he could control might be more unpredictable and rebellious than he had anticipated. The sinister alliance seemed to be teetering on the edge of uncertainty.

—--------------------

Ragini, while meeting her college friend at a cafe, unexpectedly encountered Arnav once again. He approached her, extending an invitation to join him for coffee. Though reluctant, Ragini agreed,

Arnav, trying to start a conversation, asked "So, how have you been?"

"Managing. And you?"

However, before he could reply they were interrupted by the constant ringing of the phone, which visibly irritated him.

"Ugh, excuse me for a moment"

"Please Go ahead, answer your call"

Arnav on the phone "What now, Laksh? The project details were shared ages ago. What's the issue? Fine, I'll be there in half an hour."

Ragini confused "Everything okay?"

Arnav sighing "No, working with Laksh Maheswari is a pain in the ass"

He looked towards her realizing his tone "Sorry for the language but I'll catch up with you soon"

Ragini nodded at him with a smile.