(1) Meeting

''Yaaahhh!! Yeosang!!'' Wooyoung shrieks as Yeosang tickles him. They both laying on the ground just fooling around like little kids. ''Oh come on you're both not 4 years old anymore!'' Jongho mentally facepalms at the sight of two adults tickling each other while trashing around on the floor.

Seonghwa gets in through the front door of Wooyoung and Sans apartment as the couple invited everyone over for a meeting. After Seonghwa, Hongjoong follows, quickly catching up with Seonghwa to have a little chat, since they haven't seen each other in a while.

After Wooyoungs and Yeosangs little playfight, Wooyoung goes to his and Sans bedroom to check on where his boyfriend is hanging out, since the ''guests'' have arrived. He opens the bathroom door only to meet Sans eyes for a split second to which Wooyoung slowly looks down, seeing San was only in a towel, which was loosely wrapped around his hips, highlighting his tiny waist.

Wooyoung just stands there for a while admiring his boyfriends beautiful body. ''Uh Woo-'' San waves his hand before Wooyoungs eyes to get his attention. ''Are your eyes glued on me or what?'' San looks at Wooyoung who now had a slight pink colour spread over his cheeks, Wooyoung smiles ''I was just admiring my boyfriends beautiful body!'' Wooyoung steps forward and hugs San, giving him a quick but love filled kiss on his lips. ''Seonghwa and Hongjoong are here already, it won't be long till the others get here! you better get ready'' San nods and starts changing into some comfortable clothes, San can feel Wooyoungs eyes on him as he slowly takes off his towel. ''Are you gonna keep staring Woo?'' San asks, looking over his shoulder. Wooyoung smiles sheepishly ''i'll go! they must be waiting, see you in a bit Sannie'' Wooyoung softly pecks Sans neck and walks out the room, giving San the space to dress up.

 Wooyoung smiles sheepishly ''i'll go! they must be waiting, see you in a bit Sannie'' Wooyoung softly pecks Sans neck and walks out the room, giving San the space to dress up