(8) The hotel

Everyone woke up when the plane landed and quickly looked out of the windows of the plane, though it was still dark they could see a bit of the island. Yeosang excitedly grabs Jongho's hand ''We landed!!!'' ''I know Yeosang-'' Jongho answers, not quite getting why he is so happy they're landed, he wouldn't mind sleeping for a few more hours.

They all get off the plane and get their luggage together, they decided to walk to the hotel since it wasn't far away. They walked past the beach and all their mouths stood agape with the shock of how beautiful it looked, they will definitely check out that spot tomorrow.

Within about 20 minutes from the airport they reached their hotel and checked in, all of them saying goodnight to each other and settling into their rooms.

''Yah- why don't we have two beds??'' Mingi panics and covers his mouth thinking he'll sleep with his crush.. Yunho in the same bed? ''Is that so bad then..?'' Yunho asks, feeling the same as mingi but tries to look cool infront of his crush. ''I- Yunho- It's one bed'' ''there is enough space for the both of us princess.''There is was again, the nickname Mingi absolutely loves. He blushes and puts his suitcase somewhere in the room and changes into his pyjamas. Mingi waits on the bed, scrolling through some social media because Yunho is currently in the bathroom. He thinks about what he'll do tomorrow and puts away his phone, too tired to wait any longer for Yunho.

Yunho returns from the bathroom, he did his skincare and had a little gay panic. He looks at the bed and sees Mingi laying there, he's asleep but still looks so- handsome and cute. He smiles and changes into his pyjamas aswell, lying down on the bed and being careful not to wake his beautiful princess. He doesn't really remember where the nickname came from but he keeps using it anyways, he likes Mingi's reaction to it. Yunho gets comfortable and looks at Mingi, who opens his eyes slightly. ''Yunho ah, you're here~'' He wraps his arms around Yunho's body and lies his head on his chest. ''Goodnight Yunho..'' ''Goodnight princess''

A few rooms away Yeosang and Jongho are deciding who will sleep on the floor, while they know they both want to be in the same bed. ''I'll sleep on the floor'' Yeosang says and lays down a pillow and a blanket. ''Goodnight Jongho'' ''uh- goodnight hyung'' Jongho was unsure of what to do so he waits for the next 10 minutes. ''Hyung..?'' ''Yeosang-hyung?'' ''yes Jongho?'' Yeosang asks, sitting up to look at Jongho. ''Could you come here..?'' Jongho asks softly and pats the bed, Yeosang gets up and sits next to him. To his suprise Jongho grabs him and lies him down under the covers, hugging him close. ''I like this better hyung, I don't mind this'' Yeosang smiles at the youngers' statement. ''Okay, sleep well Jongho'' ''Goodnight hyung'' And they both cuddle till they fall asleep.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong are cuddled up against each other, their legs tangled and Seonghwa's face on Hongjoongs chest, they passed out on the bed the second they were done with their suitcases. Seonghwa woke up a little, he wasn't sure why and looked up at Hongjoong, who was still asleep. ''I love you Hongjoongah'' He whispers, and closes his eyes again. ''Love you too Seongie..'' Hongjoong whispers back holding Seonghwa close to his chest. They both blush because the other said those three words, but soon after they calm down again and fall asleep in each others' arms, in love.

San was lying on the bed, fast asleep. But Wooyoung was on the balcony, sitting on one of the chairs and admiring the dark sky. He was a little concerned about San, he wasn't sure why but he knew something was up. San just didn't want to talk about it. Wooyoung sighs, his hot breath forming a little cloud of fog and he smiles. After a while it was getting too cold out there for Wooyoung, so he got back inside and laid down next to San, who woke up because Wooyoung lied down. ''Where were you Wooyah?'' San breathes out, making grabby hands towards Wooyoung before hugging his cold body. ''Outside, San. Lets go to sleep now okay?'' ''goonite Woo'' San yawns and quickly falls back asleep, now hugging Wooyoung. ''Goodnight Sannie''

 ''Goodnight Sannie''