(19) The Full Moon

This was it, San had woken up, his eyes already starting to feel different, he started to see things differently as he got off the chair he dozed off in, still in a pretty drunken state he walks out of the cabin and to the garage, opening it and getting ready to lock himself in, there was already a voice in the back of his mind telling him to go back to the busy parts of town to feed on people. San quickly got inside, locking the door and turning on all the systems that would keep him in there. Hopefully. He sat on the ground, trying to ignore the aching feeling in his head. His mind started to cloud with thoughts he never wanted to have, they had Wooyoung in it. Him, hurting Wooyoung in this state. San shook his head, trying to get rid of the image and looked up at the light that was flickering, it was the only source of light in the entire garage. ''Why did it have to be me?'' San asked himself, not sure why he out of everyone in the entire world had to be the one that got bitten by that creature. He closed his eyes and covered his face, trying to keep his mind calm so he might have a little control later on. It was all he could hope. 

A few kilometers out of the forest, the 7 friends were still comforting each other, Mingi had dozed off due to the extreme crying, he just lied there in Yunho's arms, the only place he really wanted to be. Yunho looked after Mingi, still sniffling softly remembering the words San wrote down on that note. He didn't pay too much attention to the other members. 

Wooyoung had enough of it and went to Seonghwa, determinded to find San. His supposedly dead boyfriend. Yes he wasn't in the right state of mind but he knew something wasn't right in this situation. ''Hyung? I'm gonna get some fresh air.'' Wooyoung said, his eyes dull as he looked at the older male. Seonghwa slowly turned to him, his eyes puffy and red, ''Woo- I don't think that's a good idea. We.. we should stay together.'' ''I need to go outside.'' Wooyoung said, his expression didn't change much due to the crying that had numbed his face, he truly got his heart broken but he's not gonna let it go that easily without explanations. Seonghwa looked at Wooyoung worriedly, he was scared Wooyoung would get himself in trouble or hurt himself out there. ''I'll go with you then.'' ''No hyung. I'm going alone'' Wooyoung said sternly, he never had raised his voice at his hyung, but as they say: for everything there's a first. Seonghwa's eyes widened at the change of tone, he tried to say something but he couldn't, the extreme sadness still keeping it's toll on him. ''Bye hyung.'' Wooyoung said and walked off, after the first few steps Seonghwa quickly got up and grabbed him tightly by his arm, ''don't-'' ''DON'T TOUCH ME!!'' Wooyoung yelled, Seonghwa let him go, holding himself back as he looked at Wooyoung with a broken expression, his eyebrows were furrowed as he looked at the younger boy with teary eyes. ''Please don't go Wooyoung'' Seonghwa said one last time, but Wooyoung wasn't gonna listen. He wasn't in the right state of mind. He walked off, once he was outside he started running, the only source of light on the streets was the moonlight and some streetlights, it was almost full moon. 

Seonghwa stood there frozen in the hallway, not sure what to do. After about 2 minutes he quickly went to the others. ''Wooyoung- he- he ran'' ''he's gone'' he said after a little pause. He felt two muscular arms around him and immediatly gave in, ''We're gonna find him hyung.'' Hongjoong said, holding the man close. 

Hearing this news, Yeosang immediatly jumped up, his eyes wide. He looked ready to go run after wherever Wooyoung went, but he got held back, he looked behind him to see the youngest holding him back. He tried so hard to get loose, he struggled in Jongho's grip but soon enough he fell to the ground. ''I need- I need- to find him. Let me go- jongho. let me the fuck go !!'' Yeosang said, pushing Jongho off with all his strength, yes Jongho could've done a better job of holding him back, but he's a fragile person. His heart shattered in a million pieces seeing Yeosang act like that and push him away. He just stood there, watching in silence as Yeosang took off. ''What have I done..'' Jongho said, wiping his tears.