(3) The romantic plan

''Oh my!!'' Wooyoung looks at his laptop and quickly everyone gathers around him. ''Jeju Island is so pretty!!'' They all say, everyone is already planning what to take and what to wear. Hongjoong takes Wooyoungs seat infron tof the laptop and does some more research on the site, Seonghwa standing next to him completely in awe of how beautiful the hotel and the surrounding area is. ''This is perfect'' he whispers, ''yes it is'' Hongjoong says, turning to Seonghwa. ''Just as pretty as you'' Hongjoong laughs it off and same does Seonghwa, though there are some small butterflies flying around in his stomach after Hongjoongs comment.

San looks at the pictures of the island and the hotel, he can't lie. It does look absolutely gorgeous, and he would love to go there.

He's just so scared he'll hurt someone. So scared he'll hurt Wooyoung.

Mingi has been observing San who is now in deep thoughts and decides to snap him out of it. ''Hey San, you alright?'' San quickly nods and gives an awkward smile because he was caught being so deep in thought. ''Was just thinking about the trip, really!'' Mingi nods, still suspicious of to why San has been acting weird since they got the news that they'll go on a trip.

Mingi decides to just let it be and goes up to Yunho, looking into the slightly tallers eyes and smiles, he always liked Yunho but he doesn't know what to do, and Yunho seems to be completely oblivious to it.

Seonghwa looks at the two boys, knowing they both like each other but are too scared to admit it to the other, in fear of gettng rejected. Mingi and Yunho both went to either Seonghwa or Hongjoong to tell about their little crush, and ofcourse Seonghwa and Hongjoong share everything. They might also have a little secret chemistry forming between them.

''I think I know who will be paired up in the rooms because we have 4 rooms booked for each 2 people, they're all next to each other though!'' Hongjoong says, clicking and scrolling through the website of the hotel. Hongjoong whispers the pairs in Seonghwa's ear and Seonghwa smiles to what he came up with.

''I shall announce the pairs for the rooms now guys!!'' He waits a bit till he has everyones attention and starts. "So first of all, San and Wooyoung should go together in one room because thats obvious. Then Jongho and Yeosang, you two just seem the right fit for this'' Seonghwa takes a quick break to analyse everyone's faces and if they're happy with it so far, but they really are. ''and lastly its Mingi and Yunho, and Hongjoong and me''

Hongjoong notices the slight pink blush on both Yunho's as Mingi's cheeks. He looks at Seonghwa with a proud face and walks up to him. ''We made the right decision with them, maybe this trip will finally let their feelings for each other come out'' Hongjoong whispers in Seonghwa's ear and Seonghwa smiles. ''I hope so, it seems like a very romantic hotel so.. maybe us too?'' He looks at Hongjoong with a shy smile. ''Yes.. us too'' Hongjoong smiles, returning Seonghwa's feelings.

Wooyoung and San watch the chemistry between Seonghwa and Hongjoong unfold and quietly cheer, not attracting too much attention to them because they will let them come out to their friends when they want to. ''They look so cute'' Wooyoung says, snuggling closer into San's chest. ''Not as cute as you though'' San says. ''Yahh! you cheesy'' Wooyoung jokingly slaps San's arm and laughs and San's way too dramatic expression, and soon everyone is laughing with them.

''I can't wait to go on that trip'' Wooyoung says and everyone nods at his statement. ''8 makes one team!!'' he yells, everyone doing it with him. It's a yell they made their selves a few years ago, they still use it as they are still 8, and hope to stay 8.

 It's a yell they made their selves a few years ago, they still use it as they are still 8, and hope to stay 8