(2) The great idea

San slowly comes down the stairs, seeing all of his friends sitting on the couch and some chairs that were placed along with it. ''Hey sleepyhead'' Wooyoung smiles and hugs San, San always knew Wooyoung was more of the clingy type, not that he cared though.

''Sannn!!'' most of his friends yell and walk up to him to give him a good, strong group hug. Wooyoung takes a step back and watches the scene unfold with a smile. ''Guys I have something to tell you, if you could please take a seat'' Wooyoung said, to gain the attention from the guys back who were busy catching up with San. Everyone quickly went back to their seats and San sat on the couch next to Seonghwa and Hongjoong. ''Whats up Woo?'' San asks.

''I've got a great idea for us!'' Wooyoung studies the faces of everyone ans sees mostly a look of interest, but with San it seems to lack. ''I thought we could go to a hotel on Jeju Island for this vacation!!, since Jongho is about to graduate, this is how we could celebrate. Also our friendship ofcourse!'' Wooyoung smiles softly watching the happy reactions from most of the members, but you guessed it. San looked a bit anxious, he did play along with the enthousiasm of the others but he was terrified, you can see it in his eyes.

''waah Woo thats so nice of you to do!'' Jongho smiles and stands up, and to the suprise of everyone he gives Wooyoung a hug. Everyone smiles softly looking at the two hug as Jongho gets a bit emotional. ''thank you Woo.. really''He places his hands on Wooyoungs shoulders and tilts his head slightly, smiling. Wooyoung could see his watery eyes but decided not to tease him about it. ''No problem Jongho'' Wooyoung smiles back.

''Lets go get some food I'm hungryyy!'' Wooyoung suddenly says making a vry dramatic face and all members laugh at it. ''yes, let's go get some food!'' Yunho says, grabbing mingi's and Yeosangs hand to pull them up from the couch.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong are busy making American style pancakes in the kitchen while Mingi, Yunho, Yeosang and Jongho are playing games. Wooyoung goes to check up on San, because Wooyoung noticed San wasn't as enthousiastic as the others when they heard his idea.

"Sannie?" Wooyoung asks, softly knocking on their bedroom door. "Come in Woo" San says, Wooyoung doesn't really waste a second into thinking as he opens the door. He sees San sitting on the bed and decides to join him, holding his hand. "What's up San? Did something happen?" San slowly looks at Wooyoung, so badly wanting to tell him whats going on but he cant, so he comes up with another excuse.

"I don't like flying Woo.." he cringes at his own lie as he looks back at Wooyoung. "Oh that's okay San, I'll be right beside you!" San does smile at that, Wooyoung is such a sweet person. He thinks.

"Pancakes are readyy!!" Hongjoong yells from the kitchen. San and Wooyoung both laugh at how much Seonghwa and Hongjoong resemble parents. "Lets go, love" San says, kissing Wooyoungs forehead and taking his boyfriends hand, leading him to the kitchen, where they enjoy their delicious pancakes with some berries ontop.