(10) The truth? or another lie?

Once everyone was back at their hotel rooms, San was called into Seonghwa and Hongjoong's room. He got in and looked at his two hyungs who were sitting on the bed with both a serious face. San was about to ask something when Seonghwa spoke up ''Sit'', he pointed at the chair by the small desk. San walked over to the chair, not sure why his hyungs suddenly wanted to have a serious talk with him.

San sat down and nervously looked at his hyungs. ''So um- what's going on..?'' San asked, not sure how to start the conversation so he would know why they are so serious.

''We need to talk about the accident, San. The one from about a year ago now.'' Hongjoong said, looking at San trying to read his expression when he brought it up. San shifted in the chair, uncomfortable with the subject but he decided to try and answer their questions. ''Okay.. what about it hyung?'' San asked, keeping all the respect, hoping that they might not ask the question he feared most.

''What happened to you San? You never really told us the entire truth, I don't even think Woo knows the entire truth..'' Seonghwa asks, fixing his posture on the bed and looking at San who is bouncing his left leg up and down, obviously stressed. ''Could you be um- more specific on what you want to know?'' San managed to get out, his voice a bit shaky and unstable, not ready to give an answer so he just fired back another question.

''Where did those scars come from..?'' ''I don't remember there were that many wounds on your body San-ah.. Some also didn't even look 3 weeks old, what's going on..?'' San sat in the chair, unsure of what to do or answer as he has to protect his true identity with his entire life. ''I- I'm just clumsy hyung- I swear'' San struggles to answer, being pretty done with lying all the time. ''Being clumsy got you that.. beat up?'' ''You look like a wreck San-ah..'' ''I can't tell you guys okay!! I just can't-'' San spits out his words with fierce, scared of them finding out about him. ''Don't raise your voice at us San.'' Hongjoong looks at San with a stern look in his eyes. ''I can't say.. I can't'' San stares at his hyungs as tears start forming in his beautiful eyes. ''Please understand. I can't-'' He chokes on his last words and finally lets the stress come out, hand on his chest, close to his heart and starts crying. His hyungs have never seen him that broken up and slowly go up to San. ''We're sorry San, we shouldn't have forced you. We're just so concerned..'' Seonghwa takes San's hands and pulls him up into a hug, holding Sans shaky body which seemed so much more fragile now he held him. Hongjoong joined the hug and apologized to San. ''We may not know what's going on but please San.. look after yourself.'' ''okay hyungs..'' San whispers, hugging them both tight. ''Thank you, I- I hope I can tell you one day..'' He gives them a sad smile, his heart hurting from the mental pain he has to go through, and soon enough.. the physical pain of transforming..

''I love you hyung, he says to both of them after a long time of talking and cuddling with his two oldest friends. ''We love you too Sannie, take care!'' They say as San gets out of the room, feeling like a bit of weight was taken off of his heavy heart. They didn't let him leave the room till he felt better so they had a nice talk about alot of things, which also contained the tension between their friends. They laughed alot about that, knowing all of them had a thing for the other. San is happy he has such caring hyungs, he smiles as he goes to the room he and Wooyoung share for this trip, knocking on the door before opening it.

''Hi Woooo!!'' San smiles at Wooyoung, he was still filled with so much energy since he recieved such love from his hyungs. ''Wahh Sannie you look happy, what'd you do?'' ''I talked with Seonghwa and Hongjoong hyung!!'' They really made my day, he says. He smiles widely and kisses Wooyoungs forehead, ''May I ask you out on a date Woo?'' San asks, wiggling his eyebrows, holding Wooyoungs hand. Wooyoung smiles shyly, ''ofcourse you can Sann~'' They share a long loving hug, just enjoying each others embrace.

''I love you Woo, always remember that.'' ''I love you too San, you should always remember that too''

'' ''I love you too San, you should always remember that too''