(6) Almost, almost.

It has been a good 2 weeks now and everyone is packing their bags to get ready to go on their vacation to Jeju Island. They would all meet at Wooyoung and Sans place in the evening before their flight.

Wooyoung woke up with a loud yawn and looked around, he grabbed his phone and saw he was supposed to wake up 2 hours ago. ''aaiiissshhhh!!! San ah!!!'' He yelled in frustration but couldn't find his lover next to him? Did he already wake up? he asked himself.

Wooyoung went downstairs and followed this delicious scent to the kitchen where his boyfriend was standing, cooking something. Wooyoung just stood there and stared at his boyfriends muscular back through the black blouse he was wearing, he just looked so.. good. San had his black hair slicked black, he also had slight makeup on.

 San had his black hair slicked black, he also had slight makeup on

''San- I- wow..'' Wooyoung breathed out, San turned around and looked at his boyfriend, the first 2 buttons of his blouse were unbuttoned. Wooyoung was practically drooling over his boyfriend and walked up to him, hugging him.

They share a soft and passionate kiss in the kitchen, that escalated a bit into a make out session.

San and Wooyoung quickly jolt up as they hear the doorbell and fix their outfits and messy hair. ''A-ah!! Yunho- you're so um- early'' Wooyoung manages to get out. ''Yes! I thought why not come earlier? It's not like you guys are busy, are you?'' Yunho looks at the both of them suspiciously but before Yunho can think any further San answers him. ''No ofcourse not!! Come in Yunho!'' 

Wooyoung goes to take a shower as Yunho goes to help San with the food he was making. ''San? Can I tell you something?'' San nods in response and looks at Yunho, ''Whats up?'' 

''I like Mingi..'' Yunho confesses. ''I already knew that, you silly!!'' San smiles and pushes Yunho jokingly. ''Yah!! but for real San!! I don't now what to do!! We'll sleep in the same room together and ugh- I don't know!'' ''Do you want to confess, Yunho?'' As San asks this Yunho gets quiet, does he want to confess? what if Mingi doesn't like him back and he'll ruin their precious friendship? ''I don't know San.. I don't want to ruin everything between us.'' ''You won't Yunho, I might even be pretty sure Mingi likes someone too, so it might be you!'' San says, wide smile on his face ''You should confess Yunho, It's for the best! Maybe do it in the vacation, it'll be very romantic there.'' ''Oke, yeah that's a great idea San, thank you'' Yunho continues to help San and they finish making the food. Just in time because Wooyoung just got downstairs.

''Ooohh that looks very good!!'' Wooyoung says, tasting the food shortly after and practically moaning because of how good it tastes. Yunho and San both burst out laughing at this action. They eat in peace, after that they pack their stuff and wait for the other guys to get here.

 They eat in peace, after that they pack their stuff and wait for the other guys to get here