(7) The plane

It was 5 pm and slowly everyone started showing up in the couples' apartment. They would take the plane at 10 pm and go to the airport between 7 and 8pm. Jongho and Yeosang were the last to arrive.

Everyone was watching a nice comedy movie, San and Wooyoung cuddled up against each other, Mingi fell asleep on Yunho's shoulder because he was pretty tired and everyone smiled at that, knowing they like each other.

"Let's check if we have everything!!" Wooyoung suggested to his friends. They put on some k-pop girlgroup music, siging and dancing along to the amazing songs. And that's when the random dance started in the livingroom.

"Yahhh!! Seonghwa is winning come on San ahh!! You should know this one" Wooyoung playfully yells at his boyfriend because Seonghwa was easily beating them at this battle. Then Wonder girls' 'tell me' started playing and San jumped up from his seat, ready to meet Seonghwa straight up in this battle of the girlgroup dances. "TELL ME TELL MEEE~" Everyone started cheering them on by singing along loudly.

Yeosang looks at his phone, "yah- guys we should get going!! Guys!!!" He had to yell for the others to finally hear them. "We have to hurry!!"

Everyone hurried to grab their stuff together, checking one more time if they had all the important stuff and got into their cars, driving to the airport.

After a while the friend group got out of their cars and entered the airport, getting to the plane and took their seats: Yunho and Mingi, Seonghwa and Hongjoong, Yeosang and Jongho and ofcourse, Wooyoung and San. Mingi and Yunho watched a movie on their little screen, Yeosang and Jongho were talking, Seonghwa and Hongjoong were looking out the window while holding each other close. Wooyoung observed the others before looking back at the boy who's sitting next to him. ''You alright Sannie?'' I asked, remembering that San admitted to having a fear of flying. ''What do you mean Woo?'' San asked, not sure why Wooyoung would ask that because he was feeling alright. ''Aren't you scared of flying San?'' Wooyoung asked, raising his brows at how calm San looked. ''Uh- yes.. I am but when I'm next to you it's better'' San said, not completely lying ofcourse, being next to Wooyoung actually made him feel way better.

''okay..'' Wooyoung says, thinking about his answer but smiles ''You're so cheesy Sannie.'' Wooyoung pecks his lovers' lips and holds his hand, ''Should we watch something?'' ''I don't know, what do you want to watch Woo?'' Wooyoung thought about it. ''What about we watch some k-pop mv's!!'' San nodded, liking the idea.

So that's how they ended up watching some ATEEZ, BTS, TXT, ENHYPEN and (G)IDLE mv's, which they really enjoyed. They both fell asleep on each other not too long after that, almost the whole friendgroup was asleep by then, exept Seonghwa and Hongjoong.

''I don't know Hongjoongie.. I really saw a weird colour in San's eyes that day'' ''I don't know Seonghwa, it was probably just light.'' Seonghwa sighed, knowing it wasn't but what could it be? He was growing suspicious of that San was hiding a big secret. ''Hongjoong.. I'm concerned for San'' Seonghwa says, looking in the direction of where Wooyoung and San would be sitting and sighs. ''He's probably okay Seong.'' ''He changed alot after that one day he got attacked, I don't know, he seems different. Do you think it could be trauma related?'' Seongwha asked Hongjoong, concern filling his voice. ''sshhhh, it's okay Seongie.'' Hongjoong reaches out for Seonghwa's hands and hols them. ''We'll talk to him, okay?'' Hongjoong says, looking into Seonghwa's beautiful eyes.

''You're so- beautiful Hwa..'' He says, slowly leaning in with half lidded eyes, Seonghwa leans in too and pecks Hongjoongs lips. ''Thank you Joongie'' Seonghwa smiles again looking the beautiful boy infront of him into the eyes. ''let's get some rest now'' Hongjoong says, to which Seonghwa nods, yawning with his hand covering his mouth. ''Goodnight Joongie'' ''Goodnight Hwa.''