(13) The plan to keep everyone safe?

San woke up in the middle of the night a few days after the date he and Wooyoung had, he was stressed. It won't be much more then a week till the full moon. How is he gonna do this? How is he gonna keep his secret? He can't go and hide.

Or can he?

San looked at his phone and started looking for secure places on Jeju Island, as far away from his friends as possible. He won't be able to live on if he ever hurt them.

There was a sort of garage he could rent, to store stuff. In the description it said it was a very strong garage, it has an electric door, with a defense system. It could electrocute, it didn't have enough volts to kill but enough to harm.

San realised this was a safe option, he didn't like it at all. The pain he would have to go through? It won't be bearable. But anything to keep his friends safe. Anything to keep his precious boyfriend safe. He Looked at Wooyoung sleeping peacefully beside him and flashed a sad smile.

He decided to rent the garage, it was located somewhere in the woods so he knew no one would find him there, and hopefully no one will hear him. He would have to stay there for probably a couple of days. It would be weird to come to the hotel and go missing every night for a while.

San made a plan of how he would handle the situation and sighed, he would transform everynight for a couple of days. Everytime there is a full moon he would transform into that hideous bloodthirsty beast. The pain of transforming was out of this world. His body would deform and have to break bones to take that.. form.

San carefully got out of bed, trying not to wake Wooyoung up, he went to the bathroom and drank some water, thinking his plan through. He was pretty sure he could keep his friends safe.

The secret was too much for San, but who could he tell? All of his friends would freak out and probably call him a mindless killer, they would leave. For putting them at risk of getting killed or hurt as long as he was with them. San just looked at his reflection in the mirror and he took a dep breath. He is going to be fine. He went through this multiple times already.

San sat in the bathroom for another good hour before getting out. He dropped onto the bed and softly kissed Wooyoungs forehead before he fell asleep, he was happy he didn't wake up Wooyoung.

 He dropped onto the bed and softly kissed Wooyoungs forehead before he fell asleep, he was happy he didn't wake up Wooyoung