CHAPTER I "New World"

Douluo Continent, southwest of the Heaven Dou Empire, Fasinuo Province. Holy Spirit Village.

If one only heard its name, it might seem like a pretty surprising town. In fact, it was simply a village of three hundred families south of Nuoding City in Fasinuo Province. The reason it was called Holy Spirit was because, according to legend, a hundred years ago, a Spiritual Master ranked as a Spiritual Sage came from there.

This was also the eternal pride of the Holy Spirit village. It was barely dawn, in the far east, the sky was the pale orange color of dawn. On a small hill a hundred meters high adjacent to the Holy Spirit Village there was a thin and small silhouette.

This was just a five or six year old boy.

Unexpectedly, this child sighed as he watched the sun rise.

"It's been 6 years since I came to this place"

That's right, this thin boy with a somewhat ordinary face is Jia Hao, in his other life he was a student addicted to the internet and was very excited because a new season of his favorite anime was premiering. So after getting ready he stayed up very late, then he just fell asleep, felt several tugs and a feeling of nausea. And the last thing he knew was that he woke up and found himself like a newborn.

It took him a little over a year to learn the language of this new world, I must say that he was very surprised when he heard that he was born in a village known as Holy Spirit Village.

At first he thought it was a coincidence but as time went by he realized that he had indeed traveled to the Douluo Continent, and this was confirmed by his little neighbor named Tang San...

But if he was lucky, it was that in this life he was abandoned by his parents when he was just born, so he didn't have to deal with the so-called family affection.

But still, to his bad luck, his parents were just ordinary villagers so his martial spirit would be some hoe or hoe...

Also unlike our little friend Tang San he comes from an ordinary world so he doesn't have practice exercises so he won't be innately full of soul power either.

"So all that remains is to waste my entire life here..."

While thinking this, he lay down while feeling the breeze of fresh air...

"Jia Hao, what are you doing in this place boy, it's almost time for the awakening ceremony to begin."

When he heard this voice he quickly stood up and put on an innocent face.

"Grandpa Jack, is it really necessary to go?"

Old Jack said sternly:

"We all have our own spirit, which finally awakens around the age of six with the awakening ceremony. By having spirit, we can enhance our ability in a certain field. Even an ordinary spirit can still help."

"If you happen to acquire an extraordinary spirit, we can talk about performing cultivation, even to the point where you can become a SpiritMaster."

"But Grandpa Jack I don't think it's necessary like that next time."

"The awakening ceremony is held only once a year, I can't let you miss it. It is an assistant lord from the Spiritual Hall of Nuoding City who personally comes to help the children of our village awaken. Furthermore Don't think about escaping."

In fact Jia Hao was even clearer than old Jack about what this ceremony meant, but he still wanted to avoid it after all once it was done even that minimal expectation that it could be something good would be gone, and he would have to face reality...