CHAPTER XI "System Error"

At this moment Ning Rongrong like a curious little child looked at the boy her uncle Chen saved.

She had to admit that she had never seen such a handsome boy in her life, even in the sect, compared to him they all looked like hicks.

'Including my stinky father ,Hmph.' She thought to herself.

Meanwhile Chen Xin had already arrived and placed the young man on the ground, then, she took a deep look at his condition and frowned at the wounds on his chest, they were quite deep and if not treated quickly could become fatal.

So without thinking too much he took out some medicinal pills, crushed them and sprinkled them on the wound. Since he had decided to save the boy, he had to go all the way....

"Uncle Chen, will he be alright" Ning Rongrong asked with a bit of concern as he noticed the handsome boy's wounds.

Chen Xin though a bit puzzled, didn't think much of it and said:

"His wounds are a bit serious, but they won't endanger his life" Meanwhile he took out a roll of bandages, took off his clothes and wrapped it around him.

Ning Rongrong lay to the side as he blushed in place while watching him being undressed.

"What do you think he's doing in this place, all by himself?" he asked as he covered his little eyes shyly.

Chen Xin was thinking about something, so he didn't pay much attention to Ronrong's actions but still listened to her.

"I don't know, maybe just like you he came to hunt for his soul ring" However he thought to himself.

'Although it is not uncommon to find spirit masters hunting soul rings, it is rare to find one so young, alone and so close to the inner circle of the Star Duo forest.'

As he thought, he finished bandaging him and placing his clothes, he took the opportunity to place his hands on his chest and transfer some pure spiritual power to aid him in his recovery, but in that instant his eyes widened like saucers.

'This, how is this possible'

Even as a Title Douluo had never glimpsed something so incredible.

According to the bone structure and what could be seen from the outside it was a six year old boy, there was no doubt about that, plus with his strength they couldn't fool him since he was examining it up close.

So he was sure that it was not a lie, but for a moment he really believed that he was fooled or that the years were already taking their toll on him.

But he quickly shook his head and went back to feeling carefully.

When he rescued him, although he had examined him with his senses he could not correctly calculate his level of spiritual power, after all he was exhausted and the boy had a somewhat confused aura.

But after confirming it again, he found himself surprised.

Just like his little princess Rongrong is only six years old, but he is a Spirit Grandmaster!

You should know that in the mainland if you reach this level before twelve you can be considered a genius and be cultivated by the great sects, then this boy here is an absolute genius, during all these years I have never heard of such a case.

(As far as I know, Qian Renxue was hidden so he can't know this).

But, after a moment of surprise, his eyes glowed with an embracing warmth.....

'No matter what it takes, I have to lure him into the sect.'

Her previous plan was to simply heal him and then leave him somewhere relatively close. But now she would nurse him back to wakefulness.