CHAPTER IV "Nuoding Academy"

The passage of time is both slow and fast, and almost a month has passed since Jia Hao awakened his martial spirit for the second time.

Jia Hao was following old Jack because apparently they were going to look for Tang San to go to school together in Nuoding City...

In fact this month Jia Hao has not been idle, he spent his upgrade points to level up his skills by one level, which left him with only a pitiful hundred points.

Now those skills cost him a hundred each but it seems that the third level is a big change, since all of them except Purple Demon Eye which jumped directly to five thousand went to five hundred.

Although it is understandable since with nine different levels for the skill Mysterious Heaven and the rest, while Purple Demon Eye only has four levels: Survey, Detailed, Mustard Seed, Limitless. As for the last level it is just a legend, and in the series Tang San mentioned that he never hears of anyone who will achieve it...

In addition, he also began to cultivate, thanks to Mysterious Heaven and his talent that evolved with his lineage, his cultivation is relatively fast and in just over a month he has risen a level, which is a very fast speed wherever you put it.

While Jia Hao summarized the profits in his mind.

Old Jack had already arrived.

Perhaps because they were going out to Nuoding City, today the clothes old Jack was wearing were especially new, making him look even more healthy and vigorous.

"Little San, let's go. That lazy father of yours can't get out of bed."

Old Jack called out to Tang San.

Tang San made a silence gesture in Jack's direction.

"Grandpa, please don't make noise. What Dad dislikes most is that it disturbs his sleep."

As he spoke, he took a piece of burnt coal from the stove and wrote several lines on the ground. He turned his head towards his father's room again, reluctant to part, and only then did he get up with a bundle of cloth on his back and quietly leave with Jack and Jia Hao.

The door curtain was lifted and a large shadow came out of the room. There was no trace of sleep in Tang Hao's eyes. When he approached the door, he could still vaguely see the frail body of Old Jack, Jia Hao, and Tang San.

Tang Hao stood there and did not move, even when the backs of Tang San, Jia Hao, and Village Elder Jack had already completely disappeared, he still stood there blankly for a long time.

As if remembering something, Tang Hao abruptly returned to the blacksmith shop, looking at the part of the land that Tang San had reserved for writing.

A few very simple words,

"Dad, Grandpa Jack and I left. You yourself should take good care of your body, drink less. Congee in the pot, don't forget to eat."

With his gaze changing direction from the writing on the ground to the iron pot on the side, Tang Hao quickly walked over and opened the lid of the pot with a handle. With both hands he directly lifted the iron pot.

Thanks to Tang San just adding water, the congee in the pot had not yet boiled again, but Tang Hao still held the iron pot and poured it into his mouth, gulping down mouthfuls. In his eyes was a layer of hazy mist; He didn't realize how quickly time had passed.
___________________________________________

When they left Tang San's house, he was somewhat sad or perhaps reluctant to leave his home.

"Don't worry Tang San, we can come back to visit on vacation." Jia Hao only asked to say to ease the atmosphere.