CHAPTER IX "At the brink of death"

Jia Hao, was startled by the familiar roar.

He knew it could only mean one thing, rather; everything pointed to it.

That is to say the soul beast it killed, was not the only one and seems to have a father or mother.

As far as he knew, this was not a good sign after all as long as it's a parent it will be older.... And older equals longer cultivation time.....

As Jia Hao pondered, his face abruptly changed.

Not far away from where he came walking, a huge thin shadow was running towards him. Crushing all the trees in its path with brute force.

Even from a distance Jia Hao felt the pressure and frenzy. An aura of death rushed towards him and he didn't know what to do.. no matter how much he ran he couldn't be faster, after all, he is a soul beast specializing in agility.

Besides, hiding wasn't very realistic; seeing as I was coming at full speed towards its direction the beast clearly knew it was here, perhaps because I killed its familiar it picked up my scent, so it shouldn't be very feasible.

The time he was thinking about countermeasures was no more than a couple of seconds. In what Jia Hao blinked a couple of times, the big shadow was almost looming over him, maybe in a few seconds he would have to fight again.

But not only was he injured now, he also had little spiritual power left and the level of the beast was far superior.

"Ah this rate maybe I will die, I have nothing that will allow me to escape this situation" he commented a little bitterly.

However the moment he remembered this, his eyes lit up:

"It's true! Escaping is not only running, but also camouflage."

Jia Hao recalled in the plot how the master explained to Tang San the advantages of the Blue Silver Glass.

First of all, the consumption of spiritual energy when using blue silver grass is considerably small and even compared to the spirits of the food system, the consumption will be even less.

Even spontaneously growing Blue Silver Glass in ten meters you will only feel a little expenditure of spiritual power.

Thanks to this he managed to capture the Black Panther and finish it off.

In addition, the Blue Silver Grass is the most common, therefore, its confusing nature will be much greater compared to other spirits, especially; those common spirit beasts of low intelligence that are like this.

Even if you call your spirit together with them, they may not notice.

Thirdly, the silver-blue grass can grow limitlessly. Because it is itself low-end, it can lead growth in many directions, and since the silver blue grass is itself small and weak, it cannot reject any evolution of the spirit ring attribute.

These are the advantages, do not forget that even if Jia Hao's spirit is Emperor Blue Silver Glass its advantages are not only not weakened, but also amplified.

Spiritual expenditure is even less than Blue Silver Glass, although powerful skills will spend equally quite a lot of power can not be compared with other martial spirits.

As for its confusing nature, although the Emperor Blue Silver Glass is much more majestic it can hide better by utilizing the power of the surrounding Blue Silver Glass. And of course there won't be any rejection situation with a ring, thus avoiding the situation where it explodes inside the body.

Jia Hao didn't dare to delay any longer; with the little power he had left, he lay down beside a rock and numerous vines trapped him inside.

More went in different directions, scattering his aura making it more confusing. In addition, the numerous Blue Silver Glass in the forest emitted a faint trace of blue light in unison.