CHAPTER III "Second Awakening"

Unconsciously, two months have passed, and there is only one month left to go to the Spirit Master Junior academy.

Jia Hao was on a slope, a place where Tang San usually practices...

In fact, since waking up, he has been coming every morning, but later I remembered that Tang Hao is now teaching him the chaotic hammer practice... So he hasn't found a suitable time.

"I should have gone to say hello when I saw him that trip." He sighed as he nibbled on a piece of silver-blue grass.

He closed his eyes and when he was about to fall asleep he heard the sound of someone's footsteps as if they were running, followed by an exclamation.

"Hey, Jia Hao, what are you doing here, how did you find this place?" Tang San looked surprised and confused.
to see me, after all he chose this place to practice because it is quite far from the village and difficult to find.

"Tang San, long time no see, what have you been doing?" Jia Hao feigned confusion.

"Ah, it's my father, he's been teaching me how to forge." Tang San responded as he walked over and sat down next to me, squatting, apparently cultivating.

"I see..." Jia Hao responded vaguely as he closed his eyes but was in fact checking Tang San's panel.

[RESOURCES ARE DETECTED NEARBY]

[WISH TO REPLY]

Jia Hao concentrated in his mind and said yes. Then an extra panel appeared in his mind.

Tang San

Level: 10 (Spirit Scholar)

Martial weapon: Emperor Blue Silver Glass (Unactivated superior [2]), Clear Sky hammer (Superior [3].

Talent: Superior [2]

Skills: Mysterious Heaven (Stage1), Purple Demon eye (Stage1), Mysterious Jade hand (Stage1), Shadow Path (Stage1), Chaotic Hammer (Stage1).

Items: Hidden Weapons Steel Needle (Elite[1], Needle Dispenser (Elite [3].

Evaluation: A little master in combat

Jia Hao was a little amazed by this luxurious panel, he is undoubtedly the protagonist, with these attributes even if a Spirit Master comes he probably won't be able to beat him, and that's without using hidden weapons...

Removing the slight daze he quickly saw that he could copy, so without further delay he copied his four main skills.

And with his last point he copied his Emperor Blue Silver Glass...

As for why not the Clear Sky Hammer, it is because he has no way to explain its origin plus he would have to cover it up because he is a double martial soul and could only use the weaker Blue Silver Glass so it was undoubtedly his best option. .

According to his system with the remaining five upgrade points he could evolve her which was undoubtedly something he would definitely do...

Hours passed and they finally finished copying the skills.

Jia Hao was very excited but it wasn't until Tang San left that he couldn't help it.

"System loads skills"

It was already dusk, when Jia Hao felt a terrible pain in his body and mind, a large amount of information flowed into his mind on how to do this and that, while his body remodeled according to the skill level.

Once his pain subsided, he suddenly felt a pain in his mind and his martial spirit opened on its own. Blue Silver Glass began to grow spontaneously, Jia Hao began to feel strange, his body was enveloped by numerous vines, the other herbs silvery blue of the surroundings and in the distance they seemed to tremble, as if they were celebrating the birth of their king.