CHAPTER VII "STAR DOU FOREST"

After sleeping comfortably Jia Hao got up because Wang Sheng woke him up to go to class.

Jia Hao slapped his forehead and forgot to tell this boy yesterday that he was not going to class.

After kicking him out with a random excuse.

He prepared to leave the room, but just before he passed by he ran into Tang San and Xiao Wu who seemed to be discussing something.

After listening for a few seconds he learned that it was because Tang San was going to hunt for his spirit ring with the Grandmaster.

Then Xiao Wu would have to do the student work alone so she was complaining to Tang San.

I didn't want to bother him so I just left him a note and left.

I left the academy and arrived at a store where I spent almost all the money I had with me on fancy clothes.

I wandered around Noghting City a bit while trying out one food stall or another, when I was getting late I decided to pick a carriage to the outskirts of the city.

As for where I would go, of course to find a soul ring to overcome the Spirit Master bottleneck.

Specifically to Star Dou Forest which is located southeast of the Balak Kingdom, with the city of Suotou less than five hundred kilometers away from it.

Star Dou Forest is one of the most famous great spirit beast habitats on the Douluo continent.

Its area is huge and spans the border of the Heaven Dou Empire and the Star Luo Empire.

The spirit beasts there are known for their cruelty and murderous intent.

They are extremely terrifying and strong but as long as a spirit master has the right power and a bit of good luck, he can find the most suitable Spirit Ring for himself.

For this reason Jia Hao wanted to go, moreover with his strength as long as he doesn't go too far away or encounter a spiritual beast over ten thousand years old, he will be able to escape.

He spent time on the road.

After three days, and three nights, until noon the next day, the carriage the three of them were in finally arrived at the first destination of the journey - Souto City.

Jia Hao left excited, he had never missed the cars of his past life so much, after so many days in the carriage he decided to stay a few days to rest in the hotels.

___________________________________________

After resting for four days, Jia Hao changed and removed the rags covering his face. He prepared the necessary things and left for the Star Duo forest, in fact Jia Hao took off his face coverings as soon as he arrived in Souto City, after all it is suffocating to be covered all day and it was already necessary.

Even for going out exposing her face she gained some copy points and improvement from some older sisters.

It takes a day and a night to get from the city to the forest, so Jia Hao had to camp out in the open.

However upon arrival he was surprised, as soon as Jia Hao entered the Star Dou Great Forest, he felt that he had entered the so-called virgin forest of his previous life.

Large trees could be seen surrounded by various people everywhere. This was only in the outer area, and he did not know what the central area would look like.

The soul beasts living in the outer area were mainly ten-year and hundred-year soul beasts, although occasionally one could find thousand-year soul beasts; the soul beasts living in the central area were mainly the thousand-year soul beast, and occasionally one could see the ten-thousand-year soul beast and even deeper even beasts over a hundred thousand years old.