CHAPTER X "Sect of the Seven Treasures of Enameled Glass"

Heaven Dou Empire, Sect of the Seven Treasures of the Enameled Glass.

One of the most powerful and richest sects on the continent. And also its martial soul is the is recognized by all as the strongest in the auxiliary system.

A few moments ago in a series of western-looking buildings with beautiful views.

There stands a small girl of about six years old approximately:

"Damn!"

Accompanied by bursts of crisp sound, some precious ancient jades in the villa were mercilessly smashed to the ground!

"Miss, don't break it, don't break it, the master will be angry with you!".

Some disciples and servants who passed by had a helpless look as they looked at the perpetrator and tried to persuade her without any success.

But nevertheless their words had only the opposite effect. As if they had pricked her sore spot.

"I just want to destroy, destroy, what do I care if that old man is here?".

Just at that precise moment two figures walked through the sect with slow steps.

Both were burly and tall, one of them wore black bone armor with waving black hair, and appeared to be very thin.

The other man wore a white robe and his white hair fell behind him like a waterfall, however the most impressive thing was undoubtedly his eyes, as a drawn sword glowed with a sharp light.

"Elder Bone, Elder Sword, we greet the adults!"

Seeing the two arrive, the maidservants and inner disciples knelt down and said with respect, reverence and a hint of rejoicing, after all not everyone can deal with the current situation.

If Jia Hao were to meet here he would undoubtedly recognize them.

As for the identity of these two people no doubt they are the Douluo guardians of the Seven Treasures Glazed Glass Sect, the Bone Douluo Gu Rong and the Sword Douluo Chen Xin!

They seemed to have heard the noise and approached with slow steps.

They looked at the precious jade that many poor spiritual masters could not afford, saw the one responsible for all this mess and shook their heads helplessly and bitterly.

"What's the matter, Ronrong, who made you angry again?" Bone Douluo was the one who took the first step and asked.

"Yes, old man Bone!" a maid who was present from the beginning answered and hurried to explain:

"It's the lady a few moments ago went through the tenth level and said, she's going out to hunt for her own soul ring!"

"Go out, of course not!!!?" Chen Xin Douluo frowned slightly and didn't think much and refused the idea. A spoiled girl like Rongrong wouldn't survive outside, plus she didn't really like the idea of her little princess getting hurt.

Bone Douluo was a bit calmer eh immediately asked:

"Didn't they already catch a soul beast suitable for Rongrong? Why does she want to hunt it herself."

"Miss said, it's so ugly she doesn't want it!".

"Oh!", Chen Xin Douluo sighed, moved closer and said to her in a soft tone:

"Rongrong, don't be angry, the soul beast is too ugly, Grandpa Chen will take you to catch some beautiful ones!"

"I don't want it!". Replied the girl grumbling, if anyone else dared to talk to him like that, she would never have to go through the trouble of breathing ever again.