CHAPTER II "System Wake Up"

Once he introduced himself, he didn't seem bothered as he continued talking. He unfolded a package on a desk to the side, taking out two things inside: six round black stones and a bright blue crystal ball.

Su Yuntao placed the six black stones on the ground in a hexagon shape, then motioned to the first child on the left to stand inside.

"Don't be afraid, close your eyes and feel carefully."

As he spoke, Su Yuntao's eyes suddenly lit up, and in the shocked eyes of the children, they shouted in a deep voice:

"Lone Wolf Body Improvement."

A strand of greenish-purple light rose from between his eyebrows, continuing upwards, then on his rear back a dark purple werewolf phantom formed.

His body grew in small circles and his hands took the shape of claws and the most striking thing was his eyes that took on a dark purple color.

Furthermore, coldly shining with a dazzling brilliance. Two concentric halos of light shone brightly from beneath his feet, constantly moving from beneath his feet to the crown of his head. Among them one was white, the other was yellow. Extremely strange.

Jia Hao was the first to stand among the black stones, his eyes looking at the transformation of Su Yuntao's body, he was surprised after all it was the first time he saw it in person.

As he thought this, a scream was heard behind him:

"Aaaaah~~~~~~", the boy behind was about to run away in fear.

The cool purple glow in Su Yuntao's eyes was truly terrifying.

He just looked at him and said:

"I said not to be afraid. This is my spirit, Lone Wolf. If one of you is able to become a spirit master in the future, you will also be able to employ similar abilities."

The only one who was not immediately scared were Tang San and Jia Hao, the rest, although they were not so scared, their legs were still shaking.

As Su Yuntao clasped both his hands, at lightning speed, six faint golden lights poured onto the black stones on the ground. Immediately, a layer of hazy golden light was released from the stones and rose up.

For some reason, when Jia Hao was enveloped in the faint golden light, he immediately fell silent, somewhat bored standing there.

Every speck of golden light fluttered out from the black stones and entered deeper into his body.

Jia Hao felt some kind of shackle break within his body.

"Stretch out your right hand."

Su Yuntao's two purple eyes stared at Jia Hao.

Jia Hao extended his right hand slowly, then stopped. All the specks of light surged, instantly a common blue silver grass appeared in his hand.

It would seem that this herb was not a trick of the light, but actually existed physically.

Jia Hao was immediately disappointed.

Even if he already expected it it was still a bit painful, after all he was not Tang San and he couldn't carry this common martial weapon at the same level as him after all Tang San's was the Silver Grass Emperor...

However just when he was a little sad he felt light gather from his left arm to his palm and another martial soul came out.

He quickly closed it and checked that they didn't notice, then he sighed a little excited but still melancholic.

I didn't expect it to be a spiritual double weapon 🗡️ but unfortunately they were two wasted weapons.

But then he cheered up "Even if it's just a common sickle, it still has a bit of attack power as long as I have spiritual power I'll be able to cultivate and even if I'm the weakest Spirit Master that's better than being a civilian in this life" he thought to himself. same.