Chapter 1: That's A First

If only she could look at me for a moment, not just her friend, but a man who adores her so much, I wouldn't be this helpless and so thirsty for her.

"He's handsome, am I right?" she asked while looking at that one varsity player in our school.

"Yup," I simply respond to her annoying question. Just why?

She looked at me with questioning eyes, probably thinking why I was acting like this.

"Problem? Care to tell me?"

Now I got her whole attention. I sighed.

"My father wants me to go back and stay in the Philippines. He already wants me to help him with our business. My brother doesn't want to do any business-related work so that's why." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You are leaving? You are leaving me?!" Her voice was obviously not happy with what I just said.

"Yeah, you won't be needing me anymore. You are going to be fine," I said and tapped her shoulder.

"But I'll miss you. You were with me in my whole life, you know?" She pouted her lips.

If only I could kiss those pink lips without destroying our friendship. It's so hard to resist and all I could do was look away and pretend that I wasn't interested in her at all.

"For a second, maybe. You'll have the boys you want because I am not with you anymore. A lot of them think that I am your boyfriend." I looked at her beautiful face.

Nathalia is my greatest love. I could touch her, I could talk to her, and her parents liked me so much, but I hated it. I hate the fact that I could do all those things but still, I can't have her. She's my friend, just her friend.

Pinagsawa ko ang mga mata kong tumitig sa buong katawan niya. I am not a saint, I dreamed every night of devouring that sexy body. Nathalia is an embodiment of sex appeal and beauty.

"Kailan ka aalis?" she asked.

"Three days from now," I answered while looking at her lips.

"Shucks! Your father really planned it for sure. That was fast!" she exclaimed. Her boobs bounced.

Her clothes weren't helping for my patience. I would do anything and give everything I have just to suck those boobs. Her top's deep neckline was showing her beautiful and very full breasts.

"Hey! You are a pervert! Why are you looking at my cleavage?!" Hinampas niya ang braso ko.

Napakurap ako. I didn't notice that I was staring. Ngayon niya lang ako nahuli samantalang lagi akong nakatitig sa kanya. Nasa iba naman kasi palagi ang atensyon niya. Am I not attractive enough?

"Sorry, I can't help it." I chuckled. "You are very pretty, Nathalia."

Halos mapamura ako nang makita ko ang pamumula nang buong mukha niya. Am I affecting her?

"Thank you," she said with a raspy voice.

I leaned forward, her eyes were intently looking at me, and she was just waiting for what I would do next. Kapag umuwi na ako ng Pilipinas, hindi ko na ito magagawa kahit kailan. She will forget me and we will have our own lives separately. Just a taste of her would be enough for me.

And when my lips touched hers, I couldn't stop myself anymore. I cupped her face and deepened the kiss we were sharing. I thought she would push me but I was so wrong, isang hagod lang ng labi niya bilang pagtugon sa binibigay kong halik ay nawala na ako sa sarili ko.

It's a dream come true for me. But I prepared myself because after this, I know will receive a very hard slap.

It was a surprise for me that the kiss lasted for more than a second. She pushed me and moved away from me. Her lips and face were very red.