Chapter 9: Mercilessly

Ang bilis ng paghinga ko sa bawat minutong lumilipas na paghihintay. I was already naked inside his bedroom and he told me to wait for him. Kinakabahan talaga ako sa mga mangyayari dahil wala akong ideya kung ano ba ang gagawin namin. I am his slave and I have no say in everything he will do to me.

I swallowed hard when he entered the room. He was topless and only wearing his black slacks. There was a red box in his hand and I don't know what is that for.

He smirked after staring at my body. Wala akong maipagmamalaki sa katawang ito bukod sa malaking pwetan. I didn't even know if I was attracted enough. But the way how Jacob looks at me right now, I feel so sexy and confident.

"I said you have to remove everything." His warm hand reached for the necklace on my neck. It was my silver necklace that was gifted to me by my grandmother on my 18th birthday before she died. The pendant of it was the cursive nickname that she gave to me: Lia.

"Sorry, hindi ko talaga hinuhubad ito. This is my most priced possession." I bit my lower lip.

"Most priced possession, huh?" He gave me a warm smile.

He was about to move away when I held his arm. He was startled by my action when I decided to remove my necklace. This is the first time I will remove this since the day I got this.

"But I am yours now, right? I want to give this to you. I want you to treasure just like how I treasured this gift and I want you to choose me just like how I choose to wear this necklace every single day of my life." Nilagay ko iyon sa palad niya. "Now, I know why I don't feel like giving it to Julian because it belongs to you." Tiningala ko siya at binigyan siya ng napakatamis na ngiti.

Nakatitig lang siya sa akin. There is a very strong emotion in his eyes that I couldn't name.

"Thank you," he said. Umupo siya sa ibabaw ng kama, tumabi sa akin. "Isuot mo sa akin." Binalik niya sa akin ang kwintas.

Sumunod ako sa gusto niya at pumunta sa likuran niya para maisuot ang kwintas. Kagat ko ang labi ko habang kinakabit ang lock no'n. Ang lakas ng kabog ng dibdib ko, pakiramdam ko ay ako ang pinakaimportanteng tao ngayon at dahil iyon kay Jacob.

Humarap siya sa akin, ang mga mata ko ay nakapako sa leeg niya kung nasaan ang kwintas ko na ngayon ay pagmamay-ari na niya.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it. Now..." He showed me the small red box. It has a gold carving that says RedCollar Co. It looks like a box of an expensive jewelry line but that company is not producing jewelry.

"Your organization's name." I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it was just an organization, sweetheart. We also produced products for our kink. Business is business." He winked at me and opened the box.

It was also a silver necklace but the pendant was a small ring-like circle. It's very plain and simple.

"What is this?" I touched the necklace.

"A permanent collar," he simply answered. "Turn around, I'll put this to you."

I do what I am told. Nakatingin lang ako sa pendant habang nasa likuran ko siya.

"Permanent?" I can't help but get curious.

"Yeah, you didn't read the contract, did you? Our agreement is indefinite. It has no expiration," he said and kissed my nape.

His hands went down and they were now massaging my two small mountains. Napahawak ako sa kamay habang hinihila ang kaluluwa ko pabalik sa katawan ko.

"I will be your slave forever. What if you find someone to love and to marry?" Ano kaya ang mangyayari sa akin? Itatapon din kaya niya ako at gagawing option?

"Then our contract will be void." He kissed the side of my neck and his hand went down even more. It was already touching my wet pussy. Wala sa sariling naibuka ko ang mga binti.

"How about me? What if I find another man--Ahh!"

Hindi ko na natapos ang sasabihin ko nang ipasok niya ang isang daliri niya sa loob ko. Shit! No one ever finger me down there!

"You are not allowed to fall in love with someone while you're mine. If you do, I'll fuck you in front of that man whoever he is just to show him to whom you are belong. Are we clear, slave?" He bit my earlobe.

His finger was harshly going in and out of my pussy. Napatingala ako at napapikit nang mariin.

"I can't hear you, Nathalia." He added another finger inside and I screamed because of pain and pleasure.

"Fuck!" I cursed and held onto his arm.

"Yeah? You have the energy to curse while you left me unanswered. Do you understand me, Nathalia? You are mine!" His raspy voice added more pleasure to my body.

"Y-yes!" I feel like that I am going to pee.

"Yes, what?" May diin na ang bawat salita niya.

Hinaplos ko ang pisngi niya. "Please, master, fuck me!" I uttered while panting.

Bigla ay umalis siya sa likod at hinugot ang mga daliri sa loob ko. Lumapit siya sa isang drawer at kinuha ang isang pulang vibrator. Sinindihan niya iyon at pinagapang sa balat ko sa may collarbone. I shivered because of the pleasure it brought to my body. The tip of the vibrator touched both of my nipples. Then, it reached my very sensitive clit.

"Fuck!" I almost cried because of the delicious feeling.

"You have a very dirty mouth, sweetheart," he said and invaded my mouth using his. Our tongues fought with each other.

Napahawak ako sa batok niya nang mas idiin niya sa clit ko ang vibrator. Nakulong ungol ko dahil sa halikan namin.

Nang tigilan niya ang labi ko ay pinahawak niya sa akin ang vibrator. "Hold that still and wait for me."

Hinubad niya ang pantalon niya habang ako ay nilaro ang vibrator sa pagkababae ko. I didn't know that this is so good. Napapikit ako habang dinidiin iyon doon, mahihinang halinghing ang lumalabas sa bibig ko at pakiramdam ko ay may gustong lumabas sa akin.

Bigla ay nawala ang masarap na pakiramdam dahil tinabig ni Jacob ang vibrator sa kamay ko.

"Who told you to pleasure yourself, slave?" Pumaibabaw siya sa akin.

Finally, I saw his well-endowed friend down there. Gosh, I want him to have sex with me right now.

"Please, enter me already!" I lifted myself to his body.

"Stay still, Nathalia!" May pagbabanta sa tono niya. "You have to learn to control yourself and be patient. You are a bad girl and you need to be punished," he firmly said. The emotion in his eyes matched the intensity of his body.

And once again, I was tied up. My hands were spread like wings. He kissed me all over except on the sensitive parts of my body. I was so frustrated right now and I might cry. Damn it! I wanted to come!

"Please, master, I will be a good girl for you." I cried.

"What do you want me to do, Nathalia?" He looked at me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me all you want! I want you so bad, please!" I plead. I don't care anymore.

"Be careful, trouble. You don't know what you are asking for." He smirked and entered me mercilessly.