Chapter 4: Cheaters

I never looked at Julian the same way again since I found out from Jacob that he was married. Why he didn't tell me? That's my right!

"I love you, Julian," I said to him over the phone. Something is choking me while saying those words.

"Yeah, I love you too. See you tomorrow." He chuckled from another side of the phone.

I shut down my phone and let out a deep sigh. Hindi ako makapaniwala, all this time, I was his mistress! He has been married for five fucking years.

"This is his wife, Lucianna Noelle Vincenza. You are a Vincenza, right? Is she your cousin?" Jacob handed me a photo of a beautiful woman.

"I don't know. I grew up and was raised as Lonzaga. My mother doesn't want us to be involved in Vincenza's whereabouts anymore." I stared at the picture. Yeah, she's very beautiful. No wonder why Julian married her.

Binalik ko kay Jacob ang picture at saka ngumiti. "You can leave now. They will get annulled in no time and Julian and I will get married. So please, stop what you are doing."

Hindi ko alam kung bakit pa siya pumunta rito sa condo ko para lang siraan si Julian.

Ngumisi lang siya. "We are not sure, Nathalia. You don't know their story. Malay mo, nakikita lang pala niya sa iyo ang asawa niya. You are just there to fulfill his desire for her wife because he misses her so much. And you are a fool for believing that he loves you for who you are. Uhaw ka pa rin sa lalake hanggang ngayon," mariin niyang sambit.

Masakit ang mga sinabi niya at hindi ko iyon mapapalampas. Without any notice, I slapped him really hard. I instantly regretted that when I saw the anger fill his eyes.

I swallowed really hard and pretended that he didn't scare me at all.

"No one allows you to slap me like that, Nathalia," he said with a very dark tone. He went near me and gripped my face. It hurts.

"Get off me, Jacob!" I shouted.

But instead of listening to me, he just laughed. "No, Nathalia. Not again. I told you, you are mine. Huwag mong sabihing papayag ka na lang maging kabit ni Julian. He cheated on you already when he chose to hide the truth about her civil status. Huwag kang magpakatanga!" He threw me on the sofa near us.

My tears fell because he was right. I was very dumb and stupid for trusting him so much. He is my first boyfriend, he is the first man I let myself fall in love with. He said that I am the only woman, but he is a liar!

"Shh, it's okay." Lumapit sa akin si Jacob. Umupo pa siya sa tabi ko at marahang pinalupot ang mga braso sa katawan ko.

"I came all the way here just to find out that he is married. Great!" I sniffed and wiped my tears.

"You don't have to grieve for him. All you need to do now is to get even," he whispered. He smelled my neck and I had goosebumps.

Tumingin ako sa kanya. Hindi mawala-wala ang ngisi sa labi niya habang pinapasadahan ng tingin ang buong katawan ko. Is he horny all the time?

"What are you suggesting me to do, Jacob?" I raised my eyebrow. I gently pushed him away.

He cleared his throat and pierced his eyes on me as if he was trying to read my soul. "Get even, cheat with me."

What the fuck?!

Tuluyan ko na siyang naitulak pero mas malakas siya sa akin. He lay on the sofa and once again, he was on top of me, pinning me and making sure I could not escape.

"Jacob!" But he was deaf.

"I really want to punish you for slapping me and pushing me, you don't do that to your master, Nathalia." He kissed the sensitive part of my neck.

Napapikit ako at nakagat ang labi ko. Paulit-ulit sa tenga ko ngayon ang mga sinabi niya. Cheating with him will be the stupidest thing to do now. But, why it makes me so excited?

"Stop! You are not my master, Jacob!" I tried to move but he didn't let me.

"Really, huh?" He looked down on me. "Your body is my slave, I'm your body's master."

Mabilis niyang sinira ang damit ko kasabay ng pag-alis niya ng bra ko. My breasts are now in front of his face. Bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko sa naiisip na gagawin niya. He will lick and suck them, right? Why am I feeling so thrilled?!

But instead of doing what I was thinking, he just stared at them.

"Come on, Jacob!" Mas nilahad ko pa ang dibdib ko sa kanya. If he is going to do me, why is he delaying it?!

"See? You want me, Nathalia!" he said and kissed the valley of breasts.

Is he torturing me?!

He kissed all the parts except the nipples! What the hell?!

"Please, suck my nipples!" I demanded.

He chuckled and continued licking my skin, ignoring my request.

"Jacob!" Hindi ako makagalaw dahil hawak niya ang dalawang kamay ko. At nababaliw na ako sa ginagawa niya.

"Learn how to beg to your master, slave," he said and went back to my neck.

I wanted to cry because of the frustration I am feeling right now. Binitiwan niya ang isang kamay ko at napunta ang kamay niya sa leeg ko. He acted like he was choking me but he was not.

His other hand was already massaging my breast but that's not what I wanted.

"Beg, Nathalia." He massaged my breast really hard. It was painful yet so pleasurable.

Pumikit ako nang maramdaman ang labi niya sa pisngi ko. I really want him so much, right now. I hold his hand on my neck.

"Please, master, suck my nipples. Suck them really hard."

I feel like that's all he needs to hear. I moaned so loud when I felt his tongue finally licking my nipples and it was so good! Fucking good.

He was my first man, hindi ko pa iyon naaalala. Now, we are here again! Fuck!

"Yes! Suck me really good, master!" I shouted when waves of pleasure were trying to penetrate my bones.

He was nipping, lapping, and sucking them just like a very hungry baby.

"Fuck!" I moaned. "Fuck me, master! Fuck me, please!" I could feel my wetness down there and it was asking for more.

Bigla ay tumayo siya at iniwan akong bitin na bitin.

"We are not doing that yet, Nathalia." Inayos niya ang damit niya.

"W-why?" He obviously wanted me as much as I needed him tonight. There's a big bulge under his pants.

Lumapit siya sa dala niyang itim na bag kanina at may kinuhang mga papel. He gave them to me and I found out that they were contracts.

One for a modeling contract, he wants me to be the model for their new lingerie collection.

And the other one is for...

"Jacob, what is this?!" I was dumbfounded while reading the terms and conditions of the second contract.

He just smirked. "Sign that and we will do all the games you want in bed. Good night, Nathalia," he said and left me.

I looked again at the second contract...

It's a BDSM contract.