Chapter 12: For You

"Are you busy?" I asked Jacob one morning after he spent his night inside his office in his mansion.

I caught him browsing the unfamiliar magazine. FHM kaya 'yon? Is he fantasizing about another woman the whole night?!

"What's that?" I don't want to sound jealous, he might get angry.

"Your magazine," he answered and handed me one of many copies he had on his table.

"Wow!" The only word that came out of my mouth because I was too overwhelmed.

"Congratulations, sweetheart. The product line is very successful. Many companies now want you to be their model. Too bad, you're mine." He stood up and went beside me.

I was too busy looking at myself in the magazine and I couldn't believe that this was actually me.

"I told you that you are beautiful. Naniniwala ka na ba sa akin?" tanong niya at hinaplos ang braso ko.

Tumango ako. "Thank you, Jacob. Thank you for this. Thank you for making my dream come true."

He smiled as I looked at him with teary eyes. I am very lucky to have him as my friend before and as my master now. I wonder what would happen if I didn't meet him again. I would still probably look down at myself as I forced myself to be someone Julian wanted me to be.

"That's not at all, sweetheart. Wait until you see the billboard posted on the busy road of the metro. And of course, the posters posted all over the company's building. Subukan lang ng mga lalakeng empleyado ko na hawakan ka, I will fire them all and make them blaklisted. They can drool over you, they can fantasize about your body but they can't have you, Nathalia." He kissed my neck.

I bit my lower lip. I am still sore because of last night's episode. Masakit pa ang mga binti ko at mga binti ko dahil magdamag yata akong nakatayo at nakatali ang mga kamay paitaas. He used several kink toys with me and I actually enjoyed it.

"Can we not do it this day, Jacob?" I asked nicely, I didn't want to ruin his mood.

"Why?" He frowned and stopped kissing me.

"My body is still sore. I can't move properly," I answered.

Kumalma ang itsura niya at pinaupo ako sa sofa. Tinabi niya ang hawak kong magazine at inabot ang isang essential oil sa center table.

"Do you want a massage?" he asked softly.

"Are you giving me a massage?" I bit my lower lip.

"Yeah, that's part of my job as your master. You might be experiencing sub-drop." He puts some oil on his palm.

"Sub-drop? What's that?"

"Lie down on your stomach," he commanded. "Remove your top first," he said.

Sinunod ko ang gusto niya. A little while later, he was massaging my whole body. His every touch felt so good.

"Sub-drop is like a hangover in BDSM. It is like when your endorphin is drained because you produced a lot of it after our play," he explained. "It can last for hours or weeks. And as your master or dom, I need to take care of you during those times."

Oh, that's why the massage.

"Feeling better?" he asked after minutes of massaging my body.

I secretly wish that all of these are not just a part of our contract. I hope he really cares for me.

"Yeah, thank you." I put my top once again and sat beside him.

I felt my face turned red. Pogi talaga kahit nakapangbahay lang ang suot niya ngayon.