Prologue

HIII, there will be a prologue after ever season ending.

Yes, they will be short <333!

HAVE FUNNN

__pick up to poppy's first dream in chapter 6__

"Thats my princess." Creek kissed poppy, as poppy tensed at the undesired affection.

"Yeah, thanks... um I think I'm going to head home." Poppy forced a smiled and hopped for a leave.

"Hm..." Creek looked at his girlfriend up and down making poppy's spine shiver.

"Fine, just be home by sunset. I don't want you parading yourself around for the whole village." Creek said shooing poppy away. 

Poppy bowed her head and quickly bounded off to the exit of his pod, fast enough so he didn't have time to change his mind. 

She didn't quite make it in time before creek stopped her with his voice. "Poppy." He growled.

Poppy froze her body refusing to move, even though she wanted it too so desperately.

"Y-... yes cr- B-baby." Poppy forced out.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Creek said with his hands behind his back and walked forward.

"I... I don't think so." Poppy checked her pockets and hair for anything she may have forgotten to grab.

Poppy, still frozen, watched as creek didn't cease walking toward her until he was inches from her face.

"Try again." Creek said cheery.

"I don't know..." Poppy said warily. 

"Wrong." Creek grabbed poppy's chin with a single hand and forced her face closer to his.

Fuck! Poppy screamed in her mind.

Creek, his grip tight around poppy started to make her teary by pain, kissed her and let go. 

"A goodbye kiss, silly." He was back to his normal...'Happy' self. 

"Oh... Of course! S- silly me..." Poppy giggled fauxly, and she tried to ignore the sing on her face from previous and the pain throbbing in her chin.

She smiled and left his pod, the moment she was far enough let her trains race her face. 

__short time skip__

Poppy walked through the deep woods she didn't really know where she was walking too, only that wherever she went it was sure better than cre- his pod. 

She continued to walk when she bumped right into a pile of sticks. 

Sticks...? Poppy wondered.

"Why would a troll leave a pile of sticks in the middle of the woods." She thought out loud. Wiping her salty face

She thought to herself for a moment then looked up. Maybe the survivalist would have some ideas on how poppy could help her. Metaphorically, of course.

She made her way through the deep's woods, trying to find the well-hidden bunker the troll she knew made.

"Maybe he is a type of troll who I can talk too." Poppy spoke still walking. 

When she found the bunker, she looked for she didn't knock but only stare at it. 

No no, he doesn't like me. I'm not even his friend I can't just unload all my relationship drama to him. She said to herself.

"I'll just go home. it's getting late." She spoke. seemingly, walking away from the survivalist's bunker.

_____

Poppy raised her fist and gave the bolder Infront of her three aggressive knocks. 

"Who is it?" A raspy voice called out.

"It's poppy... Can I come in?" Poppy said. Her voice still stuffy from crying.

I WONDER WHO THAT IS???

jk y'all already know.

SEASON 2 CHAPTER 1, WILL BE RELEASED FEB 5, 2024! if there are any changes or push back dates.

HOPE YALL ENJOYEDDD the blossom of broppys friend/relationship.

LOVE Y'ALL<333333!