(S:2) Chapter 13: Twisted

WE ARE BACKKK! Sorry about the cliffhanger... OKAY ENOUGH YAPPING. Time for a plot twist... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Branch was cut off by a loud crash.

Everyone turned their heads to see what, or who, made the dreadful sound.

A troll will light maroon hair was seen bent down to clean up the mess they had made.

"Oh my goodness! I am so so so so sorry! I wasn't looking where i was going and-." The troll rambled on with apologies.

Branch stretched his head up to try to get a better look at who that troll was.

"Who is that?" Val said, doing the same thing as branch.

"I don't know, that's why I'm trying to look!" Branch snapped softly back.

"Wait, smidge get on my back!" Val said.

"Why?" Smidge asked tilting her small head.

"Just do it!" Val retorted forward at the small yet strong troll.

Smidge just rolled her eyes and climbed up on Vals back and grabbing on to her hair and leaning over to see the troll. If possible.

"They're blue! With pink-ish red-ish hair!" Smidge called down, feeling super high up.

"You don't have to yell smidge you aren't even a foot off the ground." Guy said rolling his eyes playfully.

"OH. Well i don't know." Smidge said, her dreams crushed.

"It doesn't matter just wait until the troll stands back up." Poppy called out getting slightly annoyed.

The crew agreed and not even a moment later the troll raised their head and poppy and branch's gaze widened they softened again in amusement.

"Floyd!" Branch called over hopping to get his older brother's attention.

"Hm? OH! Branch! Poppy! Other trolls I don't know very well..." Floyd said greeting everyone.

Guy, Val, and smidge gave each other a look, before they all said their goodbyes.

"Okay... well bye!" Val said.

"Bye poppy and branch!" Guy said.

"Bye you three!!!" Smidge called out jumping up a wave.

Poppy wave enthusiastically and the two brothers just did small waves unnoticeable.

"So Floyd... what brings you to the cafe?" Branch asked curiously.

"Oh! Well... uhh- ..." He pulled his ears back slight blush appeared on the tips of them. 

"Yeah! and are you okay? That crash seemed pretty loud." Poppy added.

"I just ignored a wet floor sign and tripped and spilled someone's burger." Floyd said, trying to change the topic and avoid branch's question.

"Ohhh, that makes sence I do that all the time!" Poppy said and flicked her hand and giggled.

That was my burger. Branch thought.

"Yeah... Wait so why are you here?" Branch asked again.

"Well... uhhhh." He shrunk back a purple tint on his ears growing.