Prologue

(⚠️ caution this story is filled with acts of violent sexual abuse. and sexual actions. if this in any way triggers you or causes mental issues, please do NOT read. I will not be heald responsible for failure anyone who doesn't proceed with caution. Thank you, Silky)

She headed toward the room slowly, hoping she wasn't in trouble. Pulling her small strip back up on her trimbling shoulder, she reaches for the door knob. She sees him as she enters, standing at the far end of the room. Squinting her eyes so she can see in the dim light better. He wears a pair of jeans and nothing else.

"Come here, girl," he says, motioning for her to come with his finger.

Slowly, she makes her way toward him, her body already trembling. In one hand, she sees he holds a clear glass with red liquid inside. His other hand reaches up, scratching at his chin.

"Don't be afraid," he tells her with a hiss.

His dark eyes travel the length of her body as he sips the red liquid. A smile spreads across his face as she steps in front of him.

"Would you like a drink?" he offers. She shakes her head, watching as he places his glass behind her on the desk. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" he asked her again. She shook her head.

Grabbing her long, curly red hair, she gasps out as his lips devour hers. She places her small hands against his chest, pushing herself away from him. Her heart pounded in her chest as their eyes met.

"No," She says, stepping back she hits the desk behind her.

He smiles "No" he mocks her. He grabs her waist, and she jumps, "Why do you think you were called in here for?" he says. Pulling her to him until until she was flush against his hard chest. The feeling of her body shaking against his only excites him more.

"I don't want to," she cries out tears streek her face

"Don't want too" he asks with another smile

"Please," she begs for him to release her

Grabbing her by her hips, he lifts her up as she starts to scream. She kicks out, hitting him on his chest as he places her on the desk. She jumps as their eyes meet once again, not knowing what was about to happen to her. A panic runs through her body as he grabs the end of the red dress she wears. She reaches for it, also trying her hardest not to let him lift it up.

"No," She screams out

Again, he only smiles "yes"

She goes to kick him, and he grabs both her legs and spread them apart. She tights, trying to keep them together. Tears stream down her prefect face as she breathes heavily.

"Please stop," she begs

He steps between her legs to keep them apart, and again, he grabs her dress, and she tights her own grip on it. He looks into her eyes as he rips the material from her shaking body. She screams out again, bringing her hands up she pushes against him, but he overpowers her, grabbing both her small arms, and he pins them down beside her.

"Be a good girl now and do what you're told," he tells her with a flear of rage.

"Please don't hurt me," she cries

He grabs her face. "You don't wanna get hurt, sit your ass still," he tells her

Her eyes widen as her small frame trimbles. He grabs takes both her small arms in one of his ripping her tiny pink panties off. His eyes darken as he takes in her naked body.

"Stay." he gives her a warning before releasing her arms

He starts undoing his jeans. With fear in her eyes, she watches every movement he makes. I'm too afraid to even look away even as his huge member pops free.

"Please, no," She begs again. "I'll be a good girl," she tells him

He smiles. "I know you'll be good," he tells her

Her head hits the desk as he pushes her down, pulling her to the edge. She screams put as he pushes his thick cock deep inside her tiny cave. Not even giving her time to adjust to the foreign feeling inside of her. Tears stream down her face as she feels her body being broken. As if tiny needles were stabbing at her all at once. She screams over and over as her body bends and trimbles in ways it shouldn't. She's loses track of time and pretty sure she passes out a time or two.

The janitor passes by the closed doors. He hears her screams. But he goes on by with his own business, like nothing is wrong. He knows his place.

Pulling out of her, he truns her to face the desk. His thick hands roam over her small backside. Jerking her red hair.

"Please no more." She cries out

He slams into her once again. She tries to reach behind her, but she can't move. He's got her pinned down in under his weight. She grabs onto the desk, her nails breaking as she cries out in pain. Ready for it all to end. He grips tight to her little hips as he finally empties himself deep inside her little cave. Her body is trembling still as he pulls away.

He dresses and then sits in the chair behind the desk. He  watches as she tries to put her torn dress back together.