Chapter Nine

⚠️ caution this story is filled with acts of violent sexual abuse. and sexual actions. if this in any way triggers you or causes mental issues, please do NOT read. I will not be healed responsible for failure anyone who doesn't proceed with caution. Thank you, Silky

Sadie didn't want to have to go see Gage this morning. She just really wanted to go to her home room and skip seeing him all together. Even as she thought about it, she knew he would come into the room and get her if she ever missed her morning visit.

She wasn't feeling well this morning. She had woken up hurting and sick. Her mother told her it was only because she was pregnant. And she needed to suck it up and go on to school.

As always, she goes straight to Gages office. Mrs. Delia isn't at her desk, so Sadie lets herself in. Gage is on the phone, so she doesn't speak at first, taking a seat in one of the chairs that occupied the room

Gage truns as soon as he hears the door open. His eyes dance over Sadie's body as she walks into the door. He watches as she takes a seat in one of the chairs.

"Yes, I understand. I'll be sure to see about it," he says to the person on the other end of the phone."Yes."

He smiles  at Sadie, then motions for her to come around the desk. She gives him a look, and he pulls up her papers. She shighs, going around the desk, and he grabs her wrist, pulling her down.

"Next week," he says to the person on the phone the covering it up he mouths the words "suck me now" to Sadie

She rolls her eyes but grabs his buttons on his pants. Undoing them she pulls them down enough so his big cock spring free. Being careful not wanting to feel his rage she starts jerking him slowly. She reminds herself she's doing this for her children. Leaning in she takes his thickness into her mouth.

"Yeah, I'll get it done" he tells the person on the phone

He grabs Sadie's hair as she sucks his thick cock fucking her mouth. "Fuck" he says "no not you" he says into the phone "listen I'll call you back" he hangs up fucking Sadie's mouth harder.

She gags on his thick cock but he doesn't let up making her sallow his dick. Sadie hits his leg not being able to breathe but he continues fucking her harder not letting up. His eyes roll as his seed hits the back of her throat.

"Sallow it" he tells her

She does when he release her She slump over caughing and gagging. "You trying to kill me" she asked

He smiles "you didn't die, get up on the desk" he tells her

"I don't feel too well Gage"

"Get up on the desk Sadie don't make me tell you again"

She shivers as she climbs onto the desk something wasn't right she could feel it. She screams out as Gage slams into her. She hadn't even been aware he was undress. He doesn't slow keeping a fast past. He grabs her arms holding her down as he pounds hard inside of her.

"Gage please" she plead feeling something was wrong

He smiles feeling her wetness cover him. Her small frame shaking uncontrollable. He jerks out truning her to face the desk. She grips onto the desk tight her knuckles truning white. She cries out as a pain shoots through her tiny body. Gage ignores her cries shoving his thick cock back into her swollen pussy. She reaches behind her trying to stop him. It's useless, he only gets harder. Her body trembling as more lava flows between them. When he finally empties himself inside of her he falls back into the chair behind him.

She stands shakes her whole body sore. Not even looking at him she fixes her clothes.

"Get on to class" he tells her "I'll see you this afternoon"