Chapter Six

⚠️ caution this story is filled with acts of violent sexual abuse. and sexual actions. if this in any way triggers you or causes mental issues, please do NOT read. I will not be heald responsible for failure anyone who doesn't proceed with caution. Thank you, Silky

It had been two years since Trevor and his family had moved to Maple Heights. When he first set eyes on Sadie, he fell for her. It was her blue eyes that captivated him. Watching her now, he thinks about what Miss Yates had said. 'Maybe she needed a friend'. He remembered the day he had asked her out. Down to the clothing she was wearing.

He had only been there for a week. His dad had dropped him off at school early. Sadie had been wearing a yellow sun dress. Her red hair pulled up in a ponytail curls framing her beautiful face. She was having trouble getting into her locker, it seemed. Trevor watched her for a while as she struggled with the lock.

"Need some help," he asked her as he stepped up to her.

She smiled with a sigh. She moved out of his way, and he went to work on getting the lock off her locker. Once it comes unlocked, he looks over at her.

"There you go," he said. She gave him a smile. "I know we don't really know each other well, but. I was kinda hoping maybe we could get together. " he had "maybe tonight"

She smiles shyly but shakes her head no.

"I understand," he said, moving away from her.

That had been two years ago. Now he watches her. He starts that way. He knew he could get into trouble, but he never stopped thinking about her or what it would be like to be with her.

Sadie was tired, her body hurting in places she didn't know existed. She waited for Gage outside the school. Standing beside her car.

"Sadie," she hears her name being called

Truning, she sees Trevor headed her way. She smiles with a small wave. She remembers when he asked her out. She would have said yes if it hadn't been for Gage. He was tall and very handsome. He was wearing his dark hair in dreadlocks, his eyes a deep chocolate color. Every ounce of his body perfectly sculptured.

"Waiting on Norton," Trevor asked. She nodded shyly. "Does he tell you you have beautiful eyes?" he asks, her eyes flicker to his. "I wish I could hear your voice," he says she smiles.

He steps closer to her, and she starts to panic. If Gage sees them together, he will kill Trevor.

"Just one little word," he says

"You should go," she says in a whisper

He lets out a hum, a smile on his lips as he takes in the sweet sound of her voice. He steps even closer, and her eyes dart around the parking lot.

"I'm not scared," he tells her

"He'll kill you," she says

"It'll be worth it,"

She sucks in her breath as he reaches out to touch her face "Trevor" she says in a hum

He smiles, loving the sound of his name on her lips. "You're such a sweet girl," he tells her, "You deserve so much better than what you get."

She leans into his touch the warmth of his hand, feeling comforting something she's never had before.

Reaching up, she pulls his hand away from her face. "Please go," she asks of him, not wanting him to get into trouble or hurt

He nods. "One day," he says, licking his lips. "I will steal you away from here."

Her heart pounds with his promise. She wanted to feel his soft lips pressed against hers. And his hand on her face once again. He squeezes her hand, giving her a smile.