Chapter Seven

⚠️ caution this story is filled with acts of violent sexual abuse. and sexual actions. if this in any way triggers you or causes mental issues, please do NOT read. I will not be heald responsible for failure anyone who doesn't proceed with caution. Thank you, Silky

After Trevor left, Gage texted Sadie to meet him at his house. She left going home to check on Christian before she went to his. Now she sits out in her car parked in his driveway. She didn't want to go in. She knew too will what she was going have to do when she went in there. She knew he was there, his red Mercedes parked in front of her. She just didn't want to go. She would rather be with Trevor somewhere. She smiles as she remembers their encounter this afternoon. The tap on her window startles her. She looks out to see Gage rowling her window down.

"You about scared me, Gage," she says

"What's the deal?" he asked

"Trying to get my confidence up," she says

He smiles. "This isn't our first rodeo honey,"

"No, just the first time I'm willing to do it," she says, opening the door she about hits him

"Someone said they saw you with that Trevor boy," Gage says as she shuts her door

"He just said hi," she tells him

"I don't want him around you," he tells her

Her eyes come to his. "We're just friends," she says

He steps into her and she backs up hitting the car "you belong to me," he says all but hissing at her "If I hear or see you around that boy again both of you will pay the consequences understand"

"Yes, sir," she says, her voice trembling

He smiles. "Good girl, get in the house," he tells her, "I want you on the bed naked."

As he steps back, she hurrys into the house. Tears are already streaming down her eyes. He follows her in watching as she undresses as she gets to the bedroom. She climbs onto the queen size bed as he comes out of his own clothes. He doesn't caress her. he just pulls her to the edge of the bed. In one quick movement, he slams into her tight core. She screams out as he starts hammering inside of her. She places her small hands on his chest to push him away but he continues to pound into her tight little pussy. He was hurting her and she knew this was punishment for talking to Trevor.

"Gage" she begs "Gage please"

He reached up grabbing her throat cutting off her lungs. She gasps for air reaching and hitting him trying to free herself from his death grip. He smiles only fucking her harder.

"You belong to me" he tells her "say it" he tells her as he release her throat "say it" he screams when she doesn't say it fast enough.

"I belong to you" she says once the oxygen fells her lungs again.

"Good girl"

His hand runs down her prefect body to her hips pulling her to him as her pounds into her. Sadie lays there and let's him have his way with her. Tears that she can't control streem down her face. Her own body betraying her as it trembles and shakes. Orgasms shoot from her small frame as liquids cover her legs. His cologne and the scent of vanilla wrap around her senses. The bed hits the wall as he beats into her. She digs her nails into his arms screaming out as another orgasm passes.

"Fuck" he cusses as his own orgasm peek

He pulls out grabbing her hair he pulls her head back and jerk off all over her big tits.

"Shit" he cusses again as he empties himself

Her eyes close as her body lays trembling on the bed. When she feels him move she gets up taking her things to his bathroom to clean up before leaving.