Chapter Three

⚠️ caution this story is filled with acts of violent sexual abuse. and sexual actions. if this in any way triggers you or causes mental issues, please do NOT read. I will not be heald responsible for failure anyone who doesn't proceed with caution. Thank you, Silky

Sadie stands looking up at Gage. She starts undressing. Yes, she knew all too will what he wanted. She was just trying to find a way out of it by her time.

He smiles. "Good girl, now get over here and bend that ass over."

She couldn't fight back the tears as she stepped towards his desk. Laying across it, she spreads her legs feeling as he steps behind her. She shivers as his thick hands caress over her round ass.

"Damn girl, you look good like this," he tells her. She gasps out as he pops her ass "spread them wider," and he tells her

She obeys, shaking as his thick hands caress over her small frame. She keeps reminding herself that she's doing this for Christian. She sallows as he pushes a thick finger into her tight opening, jerking forward.

"Always so tight for me, baby," he says

She tries to relax, but she doesn't want this, sallowing her tears she focuses on staying still and not pulling away. What she wants to do is just get it over with.

"So wet" he says as he finger fucks her

She crys out not meaning to "Please Gage don't hurt me" she begs knowing full will what he's capable of.

"Baby, I'm going going hurt you so good, you want be able to sit for the next two weeks"

Pulling his fingers from her cunt he positions himself between her legs. She grabs ahold of the desk knowing what she was about to get. Her knuckles trun ghost white as she feels the desk cutting into her fingers. He rams his massive cock deep into her tight little pussy. She screams out as he grabs her hips fucking her hard.

"Shit" he says with a hiss as she tightens around his cock.

She screams again as electricity shoots from her small frame. He continues to pound into her hard and again her body is trembling and she she screams as her juices flow. She hated that her body always betrayed her. He hisses as she tighten up again. She comes up off the desk and his arms go around her caressing over her tinder breast as she trimbles in his arms. He pushes her back down as her liquids cover his hard cock once again. With one long stroke he pulls out truning her to face him. He lifts her up onto the desk.

"Please Gage no more" She begs

Pulling her legs together, he grabs them pushing them apart. She cries out as he pushes his thick dick back into her swollen pussy. Once again He pounds inside her deep and hard. She begs for him to release her even as her body shakes and her hot lava flows between them. She screams out as his nails dig deep into her the flesh of her hips. He jerks and finally his seed hit against her wall.

He smiles falling to the chair behind him as she sits up. Her head down not wanting to meet his gaze. Tears stream down her face.

"Damn, your going have to let me merry you that's all it is to it" he tells her

"No" She tells him slipping down off the desk "Give me the money"

"How much you need"

She starts dressing "at lest a hundred" she tells him

"I'll give you four hundred." He tells her "that should cover costs of clothing for you and the child"

"I don't want your money" she tells him "it all for Christian"

"Anything you want baby" he says handing her a wad of money.

She leaves him to his work afterwards. Walking to her car she let's her tears flow. She couldn't wait until she was old enough to get out of this place.
*****************************

Jamie just gets to her car when she sees Sadie. She watches as the young girl gets into a car and leaves. She had thought Sadie was riding with Gage. Maybe he let her borrow his car. She shrugs it off and heads home for the day.

That week had went by fast, Jamie noticed a pattern. Sadie would go to the office every morning then to class. Sadie hadn't spoken to Jamie again and she started to wonder if something had happened. In class guys seemed to still call her baby even though she asked them repeatedly not to. She had more trouble out of Rolf then any of them. He wanted to flirt with her. And before long the month had passed.

Jamie had just got to school there where a couple of papers she needed Mr. Norton to sign. She heads straight to the office as she gets in. She looks at Delia as she hears the voices coming from Mr. Norton's room.

"You can't do this to me" she
recognized the voice as Sadie's

"I'm sorry Sadie" Mr. Norton says

"This is my life" Sadie says

"I can't have a pregnant student here, it shows poor judgment"

Delia hurrys to stand going around to kock at the door "What" Gage asked aggravated at the interruption

"Miss Yates is here to see you sir" Delia says

"Get to class Sadie" he tells the young girl

"Why when you're kicking me out after today" she asked him Jamie could hear her tears

"We'll finish this conversation later Sadie" Gage tells her

Jamie watches as Sadie storms out of them office. She doesn't know how to respond to that. She felt bad for the young girl.

"Miss Yates," Delia says startling her "Gage can see you now"

"Thank you" she says getting up

As she enters the office she sees him zip his pants. She shakes her head to rid the thoughts in her mind.

"You needed to something Jamie" he asked with a warm welcoming smile that she's seen every day since she's stated here.

"Yes, I have some papers I need you to sign"

"Do they need done right away or..."

She smiles "No, I can leave them here with you." She says "just when you have a chance before Friday"

"Good, I'm a little occupied at the moment. But will have them on your desk by tomorrow promise" he tells her

She smiles as she gets to her feet.

"Have a good day Jamie" he tells her

"You too sir"

He watches as she leaves. He wants to pull her back into his room and fuck her hard. But right now he had Sadie to deal with. He couldn't believe she was pregnant again fuck. He should have learned tge first time but nope he had to have her. What he wanted to do was merry the girl but she always refused him. He could force her into marrying him but even as he thought about it he knew it wouldn't work. She had told he over and over as soon as she truned eighteen she was leaving Maple Heights. He looks down now at the papers Jamie left on his desk.

Jamie went on to her class. As she steps in she starts the roll call. "Damon Amos," she calls

"Here," he calls out

"Trevor Baker"

"Here"

"Tyrone Baker"

"Here"

"Sadie Barns," she looks up, expecting to see Sadie raise her hand. "Has anyone seen Sadie she asked when she noticed her seat was empty.

"Nope," Barry says

"She was in the girls' room awhile ago," Britney tells her

"Ok, um, Trevor, would you take over for me?" she asked. "I'm going check on Sadie."

"Yes ma'am," Trevor says, standing

Getting up, she makes her way to the girls' bathrooms. She quietly opens the door, hearing the sound of someone whimpering in the last stall.