Chapter Eleven

⚠️ caution this story is filled with acts of violent sexual abuse. and sexual actions. if this in any way triggers you or causes mental issues, please do NOT read. I will not be heald responsible for failure anyone who doesn't proceed with caution. Thank you, Silky

Sadie was so nervous about today. She had already talked with Gage and told him a lie about having a doctor check up after school today. He never asked about her doctor's check-ups, so she knew it was a solid lie. She had talked to Mis Yates, and they were to meet at five that afternoon. It gave her a little time to go home and check on Christian before heading to the lake.

Right before time to leave, she texted Travor that she was ready. He texted back that he would see her soon. It wasn't long before she was pulling down the off-road she had found by chance months ago. She can't help but smile as she sees Trevor's truck parked beside a tree. Getting out, she walked around the front of her car to him.

"You came," she says

"I told you I would,"

He couldn't stand the distance anymore. Grabbing her arm, he pulls her to him. She gasps out as she hits against his chest. Her eyes dart up to his. And without hisation, he leans down, devouring her lips.

"I've been dying to do that all week," he tells her, their lips barely touching

She smiles. "Don't stop now," she says

He grins as he pulls her even closer if that is possible. Their lips collide once again. The sound of another vehicle approaching has them backing away. They both look to see a little blue Sadan pull-up. It was one that they saw T school even day.

Jamie gets out of the driver's side, nodding to the two teens. On the passenger side, another woman is about the same age and similar built as Jamie gets got. Her short brown hair was neatly fixed, and she wore a blue and white pants suit. She looked smart.

"Sadie, Trevor," Jamie adsses them "this is Elle Andrews."

"Hello, Miss Andrews," Travor says

They all wait for Sadie to say something. Jamie didn't even know if she would talk to her. It was a flip of a coin, really. She had asked Evan to stay behind so as not to overwhelm Sadie.

"Miss Yates says you're a judge," Sadie says

Jamie let's out the breath she didn't know she had been holding.

Ellie smiles. "I am."

"Miss Yates said you can help me," Sadie says

Ellie nods. "Yes, if that's what you want."

"How"

"I need you to tell your story, Sadie," Ellie says. "I will take it to the Supreme courts, and there will be a hearing."

"What about Christian?"

"Your son," Ellie asked. Sadie nodded. "We will make sure he's safe as will as you."

"You'll need evidence want you," Sadie asked

Ellie smiles. "Yes, we will have a team of doctors come in and do an exam on you. There will be pictures taken and blood tests on Christian"

"Is the blood test necessary?" Sadie asked. "I really don't want to put him through any of that."

"It will make your case against Gage Norton stronger,"

Sadie nods, truning away from them. This was a big step for her. She was nervous about what Gage would do when he found out.

"What about Maple Heights?" she asked