CHAPTER 3

YN : In-laws house?

You asked while looking at him and he just hummed. You faked smiled at him and gave him space to get inside the house.

Turning you look at your mother smiling brightly to him but he had his poker face on.

Mrs Min : Hello son welcome.

Jin : Where's jisoo? I only have one hour so send her quickly for whatever hell shopping we were meant do?

Your mother awkwardly smiled and looked at you who was just looking at jin, it was a news you never wanted to hear.

Mrs Min : Daughter can you call your unnie?

You looked at her weirdly as she never speak to you with so much sweetness, meanwhile jin got confused.

Jin : You never mentioned you had one more daughter.

Before your mother could even utter a word you stepped in the conversation.

YN : Well I'm just in papers not by heart.

Saying this you walked upstairs to your sister with your clenching fist, knocking at the door of her room.

YN : Unnie!!

Jisoo : Yes?

She says after opening the door,

YN : Your fiance is here to take you for shopping.

Jisoo : Oh okay!!

She went inside and picked up her phone and was about to walk past you but you held her wrist.

YN : Are you marrying him?

She sighs,

Jisoo : I have no other option.

With that she walked away, you rubbed your temple all frustrated.

. . . .

You had meeting with your colleagues for some patient's cases . After getting finished with it you stood up and looked out of window and saw your sister stepping out of Jin's car.

The moment she stepped out, he drove away and you went out to have a talk with your sister.

You saw her coming with so many shopping bags, rolling your eyes you gave her fake smile and took some bags from her.

Mrs Min : Woah looks like your fiance loves to spend money on you.

Mr Min : Maybe he's already in love with our beautiful daughter.

You laughed making them looking at you,

YN : You guys are so funny.

With that you were about to walk away but halt in steps when you heard your mother,

Mrs Min : Are you jealous of your sister, that she got a loving husband?

You looked at her and smiled innocently but everyone can see wickedness on your face.

YN : Well he has not become her husband yet.

Mr Min : well he'll be married after one day.

You smirked,

YN : Oh of course he will be.

You walked upstairs with a smirk and jisoo followed you meanwhile your parents were just confused because of your behavior.

Coming inside the room you turned to face your sister.

YN : So what did you think?

Jisoo : Think about what?