CHAPTER 15

We came back home and I'm still thinking about what it could be that Jin looks so excited about?

He looks like devil right now. What is he gonna do? Lock me up or make eat peanuts again.

He warned about the consequences but how can I miss the chance to kiss those kissable lips of my Greek god like looking husband?

He suddenly stopped on his steps and turned to face me.

Jin : You'll get the punishment later but before that get ready, we have to attend a party.

Surely bipolar creature.

YN : What party?

Jin : You don't get to question me, so just do what I say to you.

I nod and walked away rolling my eyes, totally pissed but I'll prove him that no one can love him more than me.

Walking inside the room I saw three boxes kept on the bed. With confusion I opened the box , couldn't hold back myself from gasping seeing a pretty dress inside it, the other box had a pair of heels and another one is a jewelry box.

The red color so does he know I'm obsessed with this color?

Smiling to myself I walked inside the washroom to get ready for the party, it's going to be my first time going to a party with him.

After getting ready I walked downstairs and saw him already ready in his white shirt with black pants and his hair done perfectly, how can be a man this perfect?

Lord save me I'm in love with this devil.

YN : How do I look?

He gazes me up to down and I already  want him to tear this dress away and just fuck me. Anyways control bitch!!

Jin : I would prefer to rot than compliment you.

His statement made me scoff but the least bothered man he is, he just walked away and I ran to follow his fast steps but these heels are not helping at all.

....

We both sat at backseat of the car and driver ignites the engine and finally start driving.

Jin : You seem happy and that's just giving me itchy feeling inside.

This bastard!!

YN : Why? Don't you like my smile?

Jin : Well I prefer your tears more.

YN : I'm not fucking play thing that you can play around anytime  .

He smirks,

Jin : No you're not, definitely not but I guess a whole damn game to me.

YN : Jerk!!

Jin : Wrong choice of words honey.

I didn't look at him but did noticed him pressing the button and all of a sudden shades pulled over in front of us, giving us privacy at the backseat, blocking view of driver at the back. Now what's going to happen?

Jin : Lift yourself honey .

YN : Huh?

Jin : I said lift yourself a little for me.

His raspy sexy voice surely hypnotizes me. Without protesting I did and in next second his finger slides under my dress and within a swift he pulled out my panty.

I don't know what is he going to do? His fingers traced on my inner thighs, goosebumps is all what I feel right now. I'm barely breathing. He smirks knowing very well his effect on me.