CHAPTER 7

After finishing with your dinner all alone as your husband wanted to do something you don't want so he just walked upstairs .

You stepped inside the bedroom and saw him sitting on the bed with laptop kept on his lap and he was typing something on it.

You didn't say anything and just moved to the other side effects the bed and was about to get on it but stopped hearing his cold voice.

Jin : What do you think you're doing?

YN : Clearly going to sleep!!

You replied with sarcasm which pissed him.

Jin : Honey you're going to sleep on the floor.

You gasped,

YN : What the fuck!! It's literally December and you expect me to sleep on that cold floor.

Jin : Yes!!

YN : I'm not sleeping anyway on the floor.

Jin : Okay then leave the house.

YN : I'm not doing that either.

Jin : Choose one, now choice is yours.

You sighed and took the pillow, throwing it on the floor while cursing him inside your head you laid down.

Jin : Enjoyed cursing me?

Your eyes widened and he looked at you with a smirk.

Jin : This is just the start honey!

YN : I don't really care about your start but I do feel some things inside my body when you use that nickname so better stop doing that.

Jin : Does that make your horny ass to want me?

You shook your head,

YN ; I'm not always all about sex Mr husband.

With that you turned to other side and pulled over the blanket on your face as the light of the room was disturbing you and you're damn sure if you say this to your husband he'll surely make sure to turn on the lights whole night.

....

Next morning you were sleeping but not peacefully as your body was shivering because of the cold floor .

Jin who just stepped out if the bathroom after taking shower looked at you and smirks.

He went down stairs and brought a jug of water filled with ice and without thinking twice splashed it on you making you gasp while jolting up in your sleep.

You shivered even more and looked at him whipe your lips were trembling whereas teeth gritted because of the sudden cold breeze which you realize he intentionally turned on the AC.

Jin : Morning! I guess adding good won't be the morning you just got.

He smirked and walked out if the bedroom leaving you all posted but still you smiled,

YN : If troubling me makes him smirk like that oh my god I'm ready to take ice bath for him.

......

You were drinking Coke with your friend in the hospital's canteen as it's the break time.

Raagvi : How can you just marry him like that? Seeing him and then just thought to marry.

YN : You think hospital is the place we met for the first time?

You asked with a half smile and she frowned jn confusion.

YN : Do you remember in high school during break the university near our school always use to come play in our school's playground?

She hummed and next second her eyes widened.