CHAPTER 6

YN : Why not?

You started stripping yourself meanwhile he scoffed and turned around thinking you must be joking around.

With a smirk you stepped inside the washroom and whispered into his ear seductively.

YN : Hello Mr husband.

He got froze on his place and you made him turn around and looked at his face which was unreadable.

He immediately fetch the towel hanging at the side and covered you, all this time he had his eyes only on your face .

YN : What are you doing?

Jin : Something you'll be glad about.

You scoffed, and moved closer to him making him step back.

YN : When I'm ready then what's the problem?

Jin : No you're not.

He says and frowned,

Jin : Come to me when your heart is ready not your horny ass hormones.

You smiled,

YN : Mafia with morals now I'm even more obsessed with my husband.

He scoffed,

Jin : Do you think I would let any woman touch me just like that? I don't like people touching me.

You nod in sarcasm and your eyes widened when you looked down to his part.

Jin : Why disappointed that not only long but thick as well?

He says with smirk and your eyes widened while looking at him,

YN : I didn't know you could dirty talk as well.

Jin : What can I do when I got married to some horny woman so need to be in competition.

He says and licks his lips feeling them getting dry.

YN : I can help you with your dried lips.

You say and trailed your finger on his naked chest making the man's breath hitched.

You tiptoed and placed a kiss on just the corner of his lips and he couldn't do anything but close his eyes.

YN : I. Want. You.

You whispered in his ear and bit his ear in the end.
Jin encircled you in his arms and looked at you with serious gaze .

Jin : Don't you remember my last night's word.

YN : I remember your each and every word Mr Husband, just ask me?

Jin : I said I'll ruin you.

YN : And I said I'll gladly get ruined by you.

Jin : I'm no saint type person honey, you may get good sex from me but do you really think I would give you the respect of wife.

YN : Marrying you was my choice and I accepted all the consequences along with it.

Jin : I will treat you like my bed warmer and the next moment as whore then slut, do you still want me?

You didn't say anything just pulled him into harsh kiss and it didn't took him second to pull you even more closer .

He bit your lower lip harshly making you feel taste your own blood and then pulled out from the kiss.

Jin : Even in such moments I'll try to give you pain.

YN : The pain that equals to pleasure I'm up for it.

With that you walked out of the washroom and he slammed the wall.