CHAPTER 9

She started coughing badly that her whole face turned red and I enjoyed looking at her who's actually on verge of death.

I pulled out the pills from my pocket which she takes when she eat something like this accidently . She raised her hand to snatch them from me but I stepped back and enjoyed the look on her face which is pissed along with helplessness.

Jin : Do you want them honey?

I ask and she nods again coughing because of getting difficulty in breathing.

I threw them in the small fountain that I have placed at the corner of living room in my house. She immediately ran towards it and picked it out, taking out the pill she gulped it down without any water.

I know she's going to be okay so I just turned my heels and walked upstairs.

.....

YN's POV

That fucking bastard!! I cursed and groaned with frustration but not gonna let him win, because I know he's doing all of it on purpose.

I walked upstairs to our room and I could hear the running shower, so I just decided to plop on the bed and sleep. Man was so excited to make me suffer that he just got changed but didn't take shower like usual before and now after making me stand on cliff he's taking shower.

Jin : Coming from near death situation still chose to mess with me?

He says while coming out if the bathroom, those wet messy hair is all I could focus right now and I don't really care what mess I'll get but having the chance to see this look of him is surely heaven before hell.

Jin : You again start eye rapping!!

I scoffed,

YN : Mr Husband you don't really keep my words in your head.

Jin : They must be senseless that's the reason my smart head don't let them stay.

He smirks and I huffed because of his arrogant ass. Without saying anything he plopped to the other side of the bed, is he letting me sleep on bed today?

A smile appeared on my face and I drift into sleep without thinking about the traumatic situation I just got out of.

....

Next morning I woke up and say him still asleep, w mild smile appeared on my face and I pecked his forehead by raising my head and finally stepped down the bed to get ready for work.

......

I was sitting with Baekhyun discussing some reports related to the patient I'm assisting him with.

We were sitting in a cafe and just then a woman barged inside the cafe and she held the collar of the owner of the cafe, bitch. I looked at both of them calmly.

Lady : How dare you bastard?

She says while gripping onto his collar but the man seemed calm, not really reacting to her.

Lady : Now why are you not saying anything after ruining my life?

Did he cheated on her? Is she pregnant with the child?

Cafe owner : Can you not create scene?

Lady : You literally made my bank bankrupt and telling me to shut up?

She growled, what's the actual matter, is he a gold digger?

Cafe owner : Don't you dare false accuse me!!

I saw the twitch in lady's eye and I can clearly see she's lying. I looked around to see if it's a YouTube prank thing but no, there are people recording it but not really a prankster.