Chapter 19

Warning!!

This book is dark romance.

Please skip the chapter if you're uncomfortable.

Chapter includes degrading words.

Mature content ahead.

--------------------------------------------------

"Yes, I will. I'm going to be relentless. I'm going to destroy everything about you that you hold dear." He leaned in even closer, his breath on your skin once again. "But the only person dear to me is you, Mr husband " You said while looking straight into his eyes.

"Are you willing to ruin yourself in your vengeance? "You asked.

"I'll do anything for you to get ruined" he grinned, his hand tracing a line up your back. "Even if it means destroying myself.  I want to destroy every piece of you that remains."  He leaned in again, his voice barely a mumble.  "I want to ruin every inch of you."

How could he possibly destroy you, when he was the only thing that kept you sane?  You leaned into the kiss, unable to resist him.  You were already his, even if it meant ruining yourself for him.

The world seemed to stop as you lost yourself in the kiss.  The feel of his skin against yours, his breath on your neck, his tongue dancing with yours.

You wanted him to ruin you, to consume you, to tear you apart and put you back together again.  You were his and he was not yours but still you were all in.  Your entire body burned with passion for him.

You pulled away, breathing hard.  Your chest was heaving as your body craved his touch.  He leaned in again, his body pressing against yours.  You moaned as he kissed you passionately, his hands roving over your body as if he was devouring you whole.

You felt like you were being eaten alive, like he just wanted every inch of you and he didn't care what it would take to get it.  You let yourself go, letting him take you wherever he wanted to take you.

"I'm going to take you right here."  He growled, his voice dripping with lust and spite.

"And when I'm done, you'll be nothing but a filthy, used up whore "

Until before this you never knew you had this degradation link in you. The way he gazed at you and called you whore made you feel your juices dripping down.

You wanted him, despite everything he has done to you.  He was dangerous and ruthless, but that's also what made him so irresistible.  The more cruel he was, the more you wanted him.  You were a masochist, and he was your sadist.

"I will break you and make you my toy " He grabbed your hair and pulled you close to his body, his hands grabbing hold of your hips and pulling you tight against him. "I'm going to make you my whore."

The more he degraded you, the more you wanted him.  You were so obsessed with him that his cruelty turned you on.  He was going to break you down and make you his toy, and you were going to love every second of it. 

"You're going to be my slave" he whispered into your ear. "My personal toy that I can hurt and punish and use and break, and you're going to come crawling back for more."  His breath was hot on your skin as he ran his hands up and down your body.  He was going to take everything from you.

"And what if I resist? " You challenged him, trying to put on a bold front. He just laughed at you. "Oh, baby, you wouldn't resist me. I know how badly you want me."

He ran his hands down your body, his touch becoming bolder. "Just look at yourself all wet when I didn't even started yet."

You couldn't help but shiver at his touch, even as you tried to resist him. His hands were like fire on your skin, burning with desire and ownership. You hated how much it turned you on, how much you wanted him to take control of you completely.